Transit

(Night)
Amy look up at moon said " I can't believe they re trade me soon I will kill them and then I will bring my brother back " her make fist soldier walk to her said "  miss Amy you got message for mr Felix it's important " soldier give her telephone Amy grab it and pick it up said " hello " Felix yell said " you we make deal why hurt princess why she your student her care about you you just useless like your brother !" Amy make fist yell said " shut up it's her fault her father kill my grandpa and miss integra kill my brother I will make them pay they did to them!" Felix said " it's not her fault she innocent don't do it " Amy look down said " I have to I'm sorry " her hang up and look down said " we have no time " her look at blade and look down.

(Morning)
Princess start wake up and stand up slowly see Alucard said " um morning Alucard are you alright " her walk to him slowly and reach his face Alucard grab her hand and stand up start push her to wall princess look at him said " Alucard what you doing " her try escape Alucard put his hand on wall and look at her said " why you don't love me " princess look at him and blushes said " Alucard I i " Alucard rub her cheek said " I do love you I trying stay away from that demon I will treat you my queen no one touch you not pathetic demon " princess still blushing and hold his hand said " Alucard I I " Alucard kiss her on lips softly princess kiss back and blushes Sebastian peek at door and eyes change red start make fist Alucard lift her dress and lean front her neck princess blushing and close her eyes Sebastian slam door and look at them said " good morning you too " princess blushing more and walk back fast said " g good morning Sebastian um" Sebastian smile at her said " good morning miss your breakfast it's ready " princess walk out fast Sebastian smile at her and glare at Alucard and walk to him said " stay away from her she mine mhm pathetic vampires can't date  princess she want gentleman demon like me " Alucard glare at him as well yell said " you not touch her she mine you stay away from her she want me your worstless demon playing human soul mhm she want real vampire treat her like queen back off ! " Sebastian smile at him said " I'm sure she don't want you " Alucard make fist tightly yell said " you will pay said that !" Integra walk in said " what going on Alucard " Alucard look at her said " nothing miss integra we have talk " he walk out Casey grab muffin and eat it said " mmmm so good I never eat it long time human food so good " Cecilia giggles at her said " you just eat bugs all " Casey pout said " s shut up ok " princess look at eggs said " mhm what it is? " Cecilia look at her said " it's egg you never taste before dark " her smile princess poke egg said " n no im only eat sweet for week but it's new for me but I will try it " her grab fork cut eggs in half said " it's spitting um um " Cecilia giggles more said " it's yolk dark it's ok " princess pick up eggs with her fork and eat it eyes sparkle said " it's taste so good " her smile Cecilia smile said " I'm glad you ate but you have letter it's your sister " her give letter to princess said " they going to London with us " princess tears drip down and look down said " I don't want go back but I have too " Cecilia look down said " we have no choice dark " princess make fist and close her eyes said " very well "

(Victoria mansion)
Victoria start run fast said " where it is where it is " her breathe slowly jinx pull out jar said " it's one " Victoria look at her said " mrs jinx you stole soul why " jinx smile softly said " wait hear me out that woman have two jar I took you not know she trying kill mrs dark I know it she greedy " Victoria eyes wide said " you mean " jinx smile at her said " yes mrs Amy have soul her brother and her soldier have father Anderson mrs Amy want kill mrs dark need blood  bring her brother back even she can't find her we here" Victoria look at her said " that true mhm " jinx smile softly said " meow good news mrs dark come back " Victoria eyes wide yell said " no she can't my father get to her what else of course " her start run to outside jinx smile at her Victoria still running said to herself " where mrs skylar " her hear something start walk slowly.