Brutal

(Nightmares)

Minna- her start run to major yell said " father father no ! " her see integra shoot major her stop fall down on her knees said " father you hellsing bitch you kill him he close to me I kill you I swear "

Stella - her walk to minna closer said " your Alive I'm glad it's just nightmares " her help minna up said " it's true your father died in this blimp you still want kill miss integra don't you "

Minna- her make a fist said " yes she kill him my father only I have he close to me mhm dark fine "

Stella - her smile said " she fine and me as well we sleep and you sleep even someone shot you we fix you " her look at minna

Minna- her look at Stella said " thank you but I tho you don't care "

Stella- her smile at minna said " well I follow dark rule she care about you but we need to know that nightmares you have who rape you tell me everything .

Integra start walk up start stand up Mia walk to her room said " good morning " integra hold her head Mia give her ice pack said " here it's help " integra smile at her said " thank you" Mia sit down and look down said " can I ask you something " integra look at her said " of course " Mia still looking down said " are we going to die" integra goes closer to her said " no are you alright " Mia hold her head start tears drip on her face said " i see everything about princess please promise protect her please I don't I don't " integra look at her eyes in shock said " y your eyes " her hear footsteps walk to her room start turn around.

Alex walk to Mia said " little sister everything ok get some rest " he pick Mia up look at integra said " sorry about her breakfast be done any min" he walk to door integra said " what wrong with her " Alex say  nothing walk out integra look at hi...

Alex walk to Mia said " little sister everything ok get some rest " he pick Mia up look at integra said " sorry about her breakfast be done any min" he walk to door integra said " what wrong with her " Alex say nothing walk out integra look at him ciel start walk bump to Alex look at him said " sorry " Alex say nothing keep walking holding Mia ciel still looking at him said " weird " integra walk to ciel ciel look at her said " who he " integra look at Alex said " that her brother he not give us his name " minna walk to them slowly hold her stomach tightly said " g good morning " ciel turn look at her said " miss major you need rest " minna look down said " I'm fine I got it " integra walk to her said " please let us " minna glares at her yell said " no I'm fine don't touch me !" her start walk slowly integra look at her Alex walk to minna help her to walk to kitchen ciel follow them said " who are you " Alex look at him said " mhm you not to bright are you " ciel said " answers me who are you " Alex sit minna down walk to him said " Alex that my name sorry my demon sister " integra look at him said " wait your demon sister " Alex look at them said " yes she it's a demon me I'm am human so any questions " integra still looking at him said " why she said we going to die " Alex said " like princess grandpa he see future and past my sisters she see future but goes bad " ciel said " what you mean goes bad " Alex walk to table said " well not pretty see it " he start make tea look at them said " you want see it I guess we wait my little sister wake up" he start make plate said " oh you need it " he pull out blade said " you let it on table " ciel look at him said " be careful " Alex put blade down said " I'm fine it's not burn or cut on me only kill demon and vampires touch it " he look at them integra grab blade said " mhm "  Alex give them tea said " old man bless blade kill demon and vampires " he look at minna said " how you feeling " minna breathe slowly said " hurt " Alex smile said " don't worry little stitch fix it " ciel look at him said " where princess " Alex look at him as well said " sleeping " princess turn around wake up slowly see jinx said " Mrs Jinx " Jinx smile at her said " hello dark I got you something " princess sits up slowly look shock said " it's that " Jinx jump down said " body yes miss major love to see it don't worry someone bring coffin " ciel hear knock Alex walk to door slowly Stephanie break down door said " ohh good morning everyone " Alex look in shock said " you crazy bitch why you break door I was coming " Stephanie rub her head and smile said " you take so long we have gift for princess " her tap her finger ghoul walk in put coffin down Katherine walk in as well said " sorry about my sister" her look at minna in shock said " miss major " her run to minna said " your hurt " minna still breathe slowly said " I'm be fine please stitch me up please " Alex smile at her said " sure " princess walk to them and holding body said " Stephanie open coffin please " Stephanie smile at her start open coffin princess put body in coffin look at her hand Katherine give her knife said " do it " princess grab it integra grab her knife away said " what you doing " her look at body in shock said " it's that " princess look at body as well said " yes major don't worry miss integra I talk to him " her grab knife fast stab her hand yell said " owww! " her blood drip to body fast pull knife out Stephanie close coffin look at her  ciel run to princess grab knife away princess heal her hand breathe slowly said " I'm fine I know it's hurt I'm be fine " her faint Sebastian catch her pick her up ciel look at princess said " take her to room " Sebastian smile at him start walk integra look at coffin Katherine look at her said " don't look at it " Stephanie grin at her said " she never see coffin before " Katherine pull her ears walk to kitchen Sebastian lay princess down and smile walk out princess wake up slowly hold her head sits up said " mhm why in room again oh yea I faint " her look at her blood hand said " it's hurt so pain " her stand up slowly but sit back down hold her head tightly Alucard walk to her grab her hand princess look at him and blushes said " Alucard what you doing " her breathe slowly Alucard grin at her pull her bite her neck princess blushes red and cover her mouth yell said " miss integra!" Integra run in look in shock said " Alucard her go now " Alucard let princess go princess hold her neck and blushes ciel run in as well see princess bleed her neck said " princess what happened " he glare at Alucard said " what did you do to her " princess look at them said " I'm fine he hungry" minna scream princess run to her said " minna are you ok " minna tears drip and look down said " father " princess walk to her look in shock .