Sulfur

(Night)
Stephanie start giggle said " well sister find them  we have tell miss major lucky we got stuff we need body part of them " Katherine said " shh sister miss major don't like it her lose father " Stephanie look at her said " that true sister " look up see minna said " m miss major " her stand up fast katherine look at minna said " miss major we find them one problem they with princess we can't hurt them " minna look at them said " you got part all them " Katherine look down said " not body part no we got clothes of them only we have to do need blood " Stephanie look down said " only blood to princess she will bring your father back " minna look at them walk to blimp said " fine take schrodinger with you too " Stephanie look at her yell said " what that crazy cat! " Katherine slap her head said " don't yell at her she our major we do it she said that her order " Stephanie rub her head fix her hat said " fine that hurt sister" minna sit down look at pictures frames said " I miss you father I will pay they did to you " one soldier walk to her said " you ready miss major " minna look at soldier said " yes start it please " her smirk .

(Morning )
Princess wake up slowly see Walter said " sir Walter " Walter said " please call me Walter " he smile at her princess smile back said " Walter " her smell tea said " it's that " Walter smile at her said " yes green tea with honey " princess sits up said " ow " her hold stomach Walter help sits her up said " you have be careful you still healing " he sit princess down give her tea princess grab tea said " thank you Walter my father told me about you but I can't remember everything my form still hold my remember I can't remember we first met " Walter thinking princess sip tea said " you read letter my chief give you " Walter said " yes I did still I'm very sorry about your parents " princess look down said " don't be " her grab Walter hand gently and smile Walter look at her said " what you doing " princess turn his hand said " trying remember may I " her smile at him Walter smile back said " of course " princess look at his hand said " gloves hand stitch homemade more damage mm " her pull sting said " wow it's kill million people with it one person attack you they kill quickly I think that my mother hand work she use special sting " Walter tilt his head  said " special sting " princess stand up slowly hold her stomach tightly walk to closet said " yes I have to find it " her start open closet see Casey said " pet what you doing my closet " Casey start shaking said " hiding some hound he scare me " princess grab her said " that ciel pet your safe " her put Casey on cage and smile Walter look at Casey said " she your pet " princess smile said " yes " Casey smile at Walter said " hello sir um dark you lose something " her give princess dread said " it's hurt I touch it " princess giggles said " I told you on paper I made " Walter look at dread said " interesting " princess smile said " see I Keep it my mother told me it's is special no people made it only my mother did hand made and damages to kill " her turn around see integra and ciel said " miss integra sir ciel how are you " her bows but blood drip her stomach said " ow " integra walk to her said " you need rest " princess look down said " I'm fine I know it's hurt but I still can fight " her fall down Walter catch her zak walk to them help princess up said " not today granddaughter you need heal don't press yourself like your father did " ciel look at princess said " he right you have listen your grandpa " princess still looking down said " fine i get some rest " zak smile at her said " good but lady Elizabeth be coming " princess and ciel eyes wide yell said " lady Elizabeth be coming! " integra smile said " little girl we saw she like princess " princess start shake zak said " why grandpa you not tell me she coming you visiting her did you " zak giggles said " yes now you need dress granddaughter and we need cover your wound you still healing lady Elizabeth don't want see your blood " princess stay in shock said " grandpa I m mad at you why you did it " zak smile at her said " well she need get to know you now I go my room " zak start walk out princess still stay in shock breathe slowly said " Casey can you help me " Casey smile said " of course dark " her giggles at princess ciel said " you need any help princess " princess smile said " yes please can you stay with me sir ciel and your butler too " ciel smile back said " of course " integra said " princess we can help your soldier " princess smile at her said " thank you miss integra please be careful " integra and ciel walk out princess look at Walter said " here " her give Walter dread said " for you " Walter look at her said " I can't take it " princess smile said " you do you can keep it " Walter smile at her said " thank you princess " princess smile back integra start walk to forest seras look at her said " sir integra I feel strange it's place " integra said " indeed two girl I don't know why she has hat on her pocket " seras smile said " maybe it's her hat " her giggles integra thinking said " no it's not they plan something" her hear explosion start run .