War

(London)
Grell slice them said " too many of them" Ronald look at him said " agree we can't bet it " undertaker run to them and grin said " hahaha you have Company" he slice many soldier grell look at him said " what you mean " undertaker start point and grin grell and Ronald look at point in shock said " whoa " Katie slice them fast and smile at Anderson Ronald smile said " all right " he hear something he turn around see bullet shoot soldier said " whoa who done that " Lucas walk to them said " me why three of you stay there it's war I hate people be weak " grell look at him he hear something he turn around see Zander slice another soldier said " umm " Zander run to them said grin said " Lucas " Lucas smile softly said " where Tara " Tara jump down to building and look at them start smile said " Zander Lucas you made it " undertaker look around said " so many soldier to kill do you say " Lucas look at him and smile said " indeed " Katie run to them said " don't give up ohh we have work together kill them " they nods Katie smile at them Zander smile back said " let kill them those baster " Lucas said " I agree " he smile they start run .

(Blimp)
Linda wake up slowly said " what the where am I " Casey look at her said " Linda " Linda turn around said " Casey where are we " Katherine walk in said " miss major blimp you too wake " Linda stand up said " mhm I'm fix " Stephanie smile said " of course what you think you too not going to die" Casey look down her turn see Cecilia said " Cecilia no" Linda look at Cecilia as well said " she ok " Lilly walk to them said " she be fine " Cecilia wake up slowly look at them said " mhm " Lilly smile said " your wake " Linda stand up start walk fast said " I'm have help my miss ahh " her fall down captain catch her Katherine walk  to her said " you can't your injure you have stay here other going save her " Linda look down said " fine " minna start walk and look at them said " your safe in here " Casey look down said " dark " .

(Forest)
Ryan start run said " this way " they follow him see mansion Ryan point at mansion said " this king live very careful for it " he hear something yell said " look  out " Thomas run to them and try attack integra Alucard block him Thomas eyes wide jump down glare at them and grin said " all you be die haha " Ryan look at ciel and integra said " take your service now " ciel look at him and nods integra look at Walter said " Walter stay with him " Walter smile softly and nods Ryan said " now go " they run to mansion Ryan glare at Thomas said " you will pay my sister " .

(King mansion)
Princess stand up slowly but fall down hard breathe heavily Donavan grab her start drag her to stairs princess look at him start reach to blade slowly Donavan look down at her and grin hit her face to wall hard princess cough blood hard Donavan said " give up you getting weak like your father and your mother  " princess eyes change red and still breathe heavily said " n no " Donavan glare at her throw her to wall hard princess fall down are and cough blood more start look at him Donavan start drag her and make fist princess smile softly Donavan start try punch her Stella grab his hand tightly and grin start laugh more  said " ahh we meet again " her hit his head hard start fall down to stairs Donavan hold his head tightly start growl princess stand up slowly and fall down hard look at door see ciel and integra said " m miss integra s sir ciel " her close her eyes slowly ciel run to her said " princess " he eyes wide see burn around her body start look at Donavan yell at him said " monster ! " he lift princess up said " please wake up please wake up " princess breathe slowly and smile softly at him said " sir ciel mhm I know how to kill him I i need blade and use my blood to press to his heart mhm I can't heal my body I feel burn around of my body it's hurt so bad " integra look at her eyes start make fist tightly glare at Donavan yell at him said " you monster how dare you kill person life her father your friend he want peace and help everyone but you your horrible and disgusted person !" Donavan pull out big scythe and grin at them start laugh said " well human tell me I'm disgusting what a shame my wife same to me monster haha I'm am monster " he walk downstairs slowly said " I hate her kind her father decent man take peace and her mother great woman help to other and kind to my daughter  but they not make my deal mhm " he look at them ciel glare at him said " you want take princess for her blood that you want she so innocent she treat you kindness but her parents don't want you take her blood for your war they protect her about of it but you kill them she was kids you take her parents life away and you kill your own wife did you " integra look at Donavan as well Donavan smile at them said " yes I did I have too she agreed make peace but her don't want join with me so I put out her misery for good mhm I have to same to her princess she not brave or smart girl she weak demon just like her parent" Alucard pick princess up slowly seras glare at Donavan make fist princess look down said " you not hurt everyone even at town too mhm I kill you you did to them I never forgive you you did to them even I weak burn around me I still kill you my revenge my parents to everyone I love " her look up at Donavan said " you will rotten in hell you did they will you kill you I Stand it's war will going be end " .