Love 

(Flashback )

Dark - her start start run and giggles said " come on mom I find something it's beautiful "

Sienna- her smile at dark said " slow down sweetie " her start giggles and follow her

Dark - her still running and stop said " we here " her smile at sienna

Sienna - her hold dark hand said " that my friend sweetie she live here " her start walk slowly

Victoria- her walk outside and smile see sienna said " sienna "  her start run toward to sienna

Sienna- her smile at Victoria said " Victoria been long time you living here"

Victoria- her look at dark said " indeed who it's little one " her smile at dark

Sienna- her smile said " meet my daughter dark " her push dark gently said " don't be shy sweetie * her smile

Dark - her walk to Victoria slowly and shaking said" h hello miss" her look down and blushes

Victoria- her lean front to her said " don't be scare miss dark my name Victoria I'm your mother friend " her shake dark hand gently and smile

Dark - her smile at Victoria look up see Donavan and hide behind sienna said " h h he scary mommy "

Victoria- her look at Donavan and smile said " hello father meet my friend and her daughter "

Donavan- he smile at them said " greeting to meet you too My name Donavan king reaper wait queen sienna well young beautiful woman living this place "

Sienna- her giggles and smile said " thank you sweetie don't be afraid "

Dark - her walk to Donavan and shake said " h hello sir your t tall"

Donavan- he giggles and lean front to dark said " my your so adorable and beautiful like your mother " he smile and look at sienna said " I guess you come here want peace our village "

Sienna- he look at Donavan said " what you mean ? "

Donavan- her smile at sienna said " your husband came here he want peace with us we be good friend "

Sienna- her shake Donavan hand gently said " indeed"

Victoria- her smile at them

(Night)
Victoria look at fire  and start breathe slowly zak walk to her said " you miss her don't you " Victoria still looking at Fire said " yes I do she my friend I can't believe my father did to them it's my fault " her look down zak put his hand on Victoria shoulder said " it's not your fault don't blame yourself because of it your father fault not your " Victoria make fist yell said " yes it is about it I shouldn't greeting them now I kill my dear friend !" her tears drip down zak look at her said " don't say that he did it not you "  he hear something and look up see William said " mhm I guess your reaper as well you not to bright are you " Victoria look at zak said " I'm worried miss dark even her getting stronger like her father but Stella she still control her mind and her member " skylar walk to them said " don't worry Victoria they take care of her well to him " her look down and smile said " grell really hurt about of her " grell stand up slowly said " she very strong I tho she control her form her form killing us she all most kill me I bleeding to dead here " skylar giggles at him said " I told you not easy test on her you touch her form Stella kill you really fast " grell glare at her said " trying warning me next time I can't believe demon bet me it's hurt " skylar giggles more said " don't worry we fix you even it's funny you got bet my own best friend wait where Ronald I want thx him " Ronald lean front and smile at her said " right here umm" he fall down hard to ground said " ow " skylar giggles more and walk to him said " thank you for help but I think it's time you going back " Ronald eyes wide said " no please let me stay here please I never see you before and queen too you too are beautiful lady please let me stay " skylar look at William said " let me guess he still beginner right " William nods Ronald lean front to skylar face said " please my lady " skylar blushes said " f fine not that close to me I not date other reaper work with me " Ronald smile at her said " thank you thank you I will behave I promise "  zak smile at them and look at Victoria said " Victoria I'm sure she be ok and we have plan at town no human not be Harm" Victoria look down said " fine skylar " skylar look at her said " yes Victoria " Victoria said " Guard at Mrs dark mansion and town  understated " skylar nods and walk away zak look at fire .