Regrets

(Nightmares)

Dark : her walk in slowly said " mommy daddy " her look in shock see her parents blood at bed yell said " mother father! " her knees down start cry look up see Stella said " y you you kill them  "

Stella : her look at dark said " pfft dark it's just nightmares or reality well only for you haha how pathetic for dream our parents death  " her walk to dark grab her neck said " look I'm still holding your remember even let me out I will kill them  I'm sick and tired stuck your heart "

Dark : her slap Stella on face said " no I not let you out even your hurt human or everyone I can't accept it they my kind no one get hurt "

Stella: her grin said " you still keep holding back your pass our parents death you think blame yourself  to lose everything " her walk around to dark said " friend and family or even me you still holding pass for revenge that man re-trade our parents you trust I'm am right "

Dark : her make a fist said " yes he will pay hurt my parent everything I love I want him to died the pain to my heart lose them I want make him sulfur he did to them " her breathe slowly

Stella: her grin at her yell said " that I want to hear make him pay let your anger out pain and agony in your soul ! " her grab dark dress said " all you got to do find that baster we will kill him once after all "

Dark : her look at Stella said " if we died we can't " her look down

Stella: her grab dark face lift her head up said " don't say that understand if we died that queen fix us or don't we can't come back "

Dark : her hold Stella hand said " Victoria will fix us she never break a promise understand "

Stella: her smile little bit said " fine now you have wake up now "

Dark : her smile at Stella

Princess wake up fast breathe slowly her smell something said " something smell delicious" her stand up run downstairs look at kitchen see zak said " grandpa " her smile zak smile back said " granddaughter you back to normal " princess look at ciel and integra said " good morning sir ciel and miss integra " zak look at princess said " granddaughter you have meeting art museum with mr Felix " princess eyes wide said " what no grandpa I stay here tell him it's cancel please " zak pet her head said " you have go granddaughter it's time go to town don't be afraid understand miss integra and sir ciel watch you " princess look down said " fine " her walk to her room zak start stir pot and smile said " Sebastian can you stir pot I be back " Sebastian smile back said " glad too " zak start walk  outside integra look at knife ciel look at her said " why you holding it " integra said " remember two girl meet princess they lose it " ciel still looking at her said " oh yes they are creepy to me still why they whisper " zak walk in and smile said " you know it's not my first time chasing you granddaughter " princess start move said " no no no let me go I not going noooo please" zak giggles at her walk to her room said " you have too or no cake for you " princess stop move and pout said " fine you win I change " zak smile at her said " thank you " he put princess down walk out princess still pout walk to closet open it said " what I wear today mm " zak walk to kitchen and giggles said " I know it she try escape again she need conquer her fear it's town not that bad" he look at knife said " Luke valentine  ohh I think two girl need it let me guess they planing bring someone back Katherine and Stephanie don't like it take it miss integra " integra look at him said " what you mean " zak smile said " you too think two girl well my granddaughter friend are creepy no they not creepy it's normal for them but you take something they will kill you and miss major don't like it either  she very mad you did I know you kill miss major father but it's warning for you they told miss major know you where you are " integra walk to him said " so they know " Zak look at her said " everything yes but they not attack you only granddaughter here they only need blood of her " princess walk to kitchen said " I'm ready " .