Hope

(Flashback)

Dark - her run to her room fast and start close door said " father please I not did nothing don't hurt her I promise control her please "

Mason- he trying open door said " daughter she damages she inside of you please let me in "

Dark - her cover her ears said to herself " no no please no " 

Zak - he tap mason shoulder said " maybe I Grandson she young girl "

Mason - he look down said " very well " he walk downstairs

Zak - he knock door said " granddaughter it's me can we talk " he lean back to door

Dark - her walk to door slowly said " please go grandpa I don't want hurt you it's not my fault or her " her look down

Zak - he look down as well said " I'm know hard control her you have fight it "

Dark - her look at right hand said " fight her I I can't i don't want hurt human " her tears drip down

Zak - he look up said " I'm understand you can do it I'm believe you " he stay there but he feel dangling door knock hard said " granddaughter "

Stella- her grin said " hello grandpa how are you "

Zak -  he eyes wide and still staying there said " I it's you what you did to her "

Stella- her lean back to door said " she fine her in here to heart " her start smile said " you must my grandpa mhm I know you and daddy planing give her medicine I'm right you too trying rid up me  " her look both hand said " I guess not going happen you see you can't kill me that easy she inside in heart you kill me going  kill her "

Zak - he look down said " what you mean " he start breathe slowly

Stella- her grin more said " ah you not know it that short your hand your holding kill me it it's you see me and her connect perfect even kill me also kill her she be died you loss her poor dark " her laughs

Zak - he eyes change red yell said " don't you dare kill her I swear!"

Stella - her laughter more said " go ahead kill me " her grin

Sienna- her hold zak hand said " zak I talk to her please "

Zak - he look at sienna said " are you sure "

Sienna- her nods said " sweetie I'm coming in " her open door and whisper to zak ears said " please take care of her " her walk in and close door

Zak - he look at door

( Night )
Zak start walk to dark forest said to himself " I'm hope she be ok her form very stronger to kill mhm " he look down feel something said " ah mr snake your late " snake jump down and look at him said " you late as well " zak smile at him said " indeed come" he start walk snake follow him said " it's is very bad to us and humans how move humans " zak look at him said " shh I will tell you " he see light said " we here " he stop .

( Night ) Zak start walk to dark forest said to himself " I'm hope she be ok her form very stronger to kill mhm " he look down feel something said " ah mr snake your late " snake jump down and look at him said " you late as well " zak smile at him...