Hurtful

(Nightmares)

Ciel - he start walk slowly see his parents said " mother father " he turn around see Stella said " you again where princess what you done to her answer me "

Stella- her grin at him and look at his parents said " mhm " her pull out sword and start laugh run toward them fast

Ciel - he start block yell said " stop it now !"

Stella- her stop and glare at him said " ha get out my way little boy " her push ciel hard and start walk to his parents said " you love your parent so much pathetic all well I will joy kill your remember " her look at him and grin said " you look for her she gone you and that hellsing bitch don't need her anymore you trying kill me so bet it " her grin at him and point sword on his neck

Ciel - he look at her said " princess I know it's you there please wake up "

Stella- her grin at him more said " I told you she gone you can't reach her anymore it's body it's mine " her walk toward his parents yell said " you need wake up ! " Her slice his father head off and grin

Ciel - he eyes wide and start anger yell said " your monster! " he run toward to her

Stella- her stab his mother neck and grin more look at him yell said " I said wake up !"

(Morning )
Ciel wake up fast and start sits up breathe fast Sebastian look at him said " young lord what wrong your burn up " ciel look down said " its Stella control princess body " integra walk to them said " you have same dream  " Cecilia walk to them said " you not only one  too she trying control our mind our sleep " integra look at her said " are you ok " ciel stand up  and walk to them Cecilia hold her head said " no I not I tho it's way " ciel look at her said " dream but because feel real to us  her look our remember be our fear she told me we don't need princess anymore " integra look at him said " she said same as well but why " Katie sip tea and look at them said " because Stella she planing kill people and us dark  told me leave her I can't leave her alone she did told me give her medicine it's my fault " her cover her face and start cry said " i should listen to her " integra walk to her said " don't blame yourself " Katie glare at her and stand up said " yes it's it I blame you let her escape " ciel look at Katie said " that enough miss integra not did nothing to her leave " Katie still glare at integra and look down Cecilia said " where dark shots " heinkel pull out shots said " you mean it it's empty we find it on her bag" integra grab shots said " it's not good " ciel start think and eyes wide said " skylar I remember princess told us grab her shots her friend skylar I think her make princess medicine " Cecilia look at him said " it's true she go her best friend all time " Katherine open door said " hello everyone our father here he not very happy " Stephanie hold her head said " indeed he anger like hell right now " integra walk outside see Felix said " mr Felix we  " Felix Raise his hand said " don't it's not your fault all you mhm " ciel look at him said " we to late Stella use princess body she going kill innocent people I don't know she at but we saw her at our " Felix look at them said " dream I know Its not specially with it Stella go people mind their sleep also well dark her look people memories destroy of them one by one that mean " integra make fist said " they die " Felix look down said " yes" ciel said " we have looking for her fast " Felix nods Stella look down and grin at people said to herself said " ahh so many innocent mhm " her see young man and grin said "perfect " her walk to him slowly and fall down hard said " ow sir please help me I'm hurt please " young man help her up said " madam are you alright " Stella hold her legs and still looking down said " no please help me " young man start walk Stella grin at him said " thank you sir " ciel start walk and look around integra look around as well said " we can't find her all people around" ciel look at her said " I agree maybe we spits up " integra nods said " good luck " ciel said " you too and your service " they start walk .