Chapter Four

Louise's POV

"The Isle of Wight, really?" I splutter as I realise where we are.

"What aspiring super villain chooses the Isle of Wight as their base?" my sister responds mildly.

"Perhaps he's trying to commandeer a ship or two, and besides it's a small area to search for a secret lair."

"Still if he's bent on reeking-havoc for the Greek gods wouldn't he pick a place somewhere nearer Greece?"

"I agree it's a bit of an odd choice but then were not our enemy"

"True", I say.

Ella then drops into mind speak, which we had learned to do with Pegasus and each other during the length of this trip. "Is there a place you can land on this island without being seen?"

"Yes."

"Okay, land there and then fly as high as you can without breaking our bond. We don't want you to be spotted."

"Okay" he said and without further warning he dove to the ground. He lands in a lane on the west side of the island. We slide off his back, Ella making sure to thank him in mind speak.

"OK, let's go catch a super villain" I mutter as we set off towards the island.

Ella and I are unfamiliar with the island, all we know about it is our sailing heritage and that is only because our grandfather was a keen amateur sailor. Despite being the more whimsical one of the two, Ella has the full though to think of practicalities. We both have a bank card which we slot in to an ATM machine and get out enough money to buy the essentials.

"Should we get anything for Pegasus, I have no idea what they eat" Ella wondered out loud.

I shush her and in mind speak tell her "if you want to talk about Pegasus, do so in mind speak. Oh, and also by the way, I think he eats grass. We'll find a field for him somewhere."

She nods as if this makes sense. "Isn't it funny how we picked up and left with almost nothing?"

"I brought my phone no doubt it's bombarded with texts from our parents" I take it out and send a reply, "there. That should do it for now".