Chapter 15

Louise's POV

Artemis, her attendant and us are in war council mode again. Ella is the first to speak "you think David Ridley is preparing for a final showdown?" she asks

"Yeah." Artemis responds "I've met guys like him before and they tend to think they can conquer any one with their show of strength and when that is not true, they tend to go in to 'throw everything at them mode' pretty quickly. So were going to throw everything back."

"Including our parents." I say at once and once I explain about the phone call and its contents Artemis and I sat back.

"Will you parents follow orders?"

"From you, I've no doubt they will. What, do you want me to text them a plan or something?"

"Yeah, that'll be cool if you'll be so kind." Artemis informs me.

"Now, we've got to come up with what to text them" Pegasus suggests.

"Our attempts as far as that goes" Chloe begins "are curtailed by the fact that we don't know what creature or creatures we are facing. We do know however, that our friend David is after the Bridal, despite his title. Therefore, any attempt to win this fight will be circled around getting that instead of anything else."

"Now that means we can use that element to plan." Ella suggests.

"You're good at this considering you've never done this before."

"I've read a lot of fantasy books and my family really do believe in the prophecy; strange as that may be in the 21st century. Plus we've got Bellorophon's legacy of heroes whispering ideas in our heads." Ella explains.

Suddenly, I have an idea "don't we have a link to David Ridley, because he's also a descendant of Bellorophon."

"Oh my god, why didn't we think of that before?" another of Artemis' attendants says.

"Because I have not fought alongside the descendants of a hero in long time and each of them have different characteristics that pass along their lines therefore, although I know a little I do not know all of the things I should do." Artemis responded, something of the offended queen we were both expecting coming in to her tone though I've hung out with Artemis long enough to realise that this is because she is annoyed not offended.

Turning to us, Artemis asks "girls, do you think you can utilise the connection?"

Ella is honest "were not sure but we have the best chance of doing so. We'll be by ourselves for a while but if we get anything, I'll be sure to pass it on to you."

Knowing our place in the meeting is over, me and my sister turn to each other and leave the room. We know we can do this we just have to try.