YOU'RE HOW I PRAY

lana del rey - religion

December 17, 2017 | 1,303 words | Slightly feminine Josh, a blowjob, Josh saying daddy once, and in a church.

+++

They're at church, families sitting apart. Tyler looks as sharp as usual, Josh looks more feminine today. He's been getting weird stares from everyone, his mom and Jordan glaring at each of them. He doesn't care about that though, he just wants to hurry up and get in that damn bathroom with Tyler Joseph.

Josh is wearing a simple cropped sweater and a grid-pattern skirt, but it's still cuter than his usual outfit. Tyler is always wearing his stupid suit to church, it's all black and Josh wonders if he's in some kind of phase. (He probably is.)

No one knew they had some weird sexual relationship going on, though most people here are from their school. Josh's moans and Tyler's commands aren't too subtle (or quiet for that matter), he really doesn't understand how anyone hasn't found out yet.

He waits for Tyler to get up, he waits longer than most days. Tyler is doing this on purpose and he knows it, he's a fucking tease and Josh almost hates him for it. Finally, oh finally, Tyler Joseph stands up and walks to the bathrooms twenty minutes later. His hair looks different but he loves it. Josh follows him, trying not to make that look so obvious.

Tyler closes the door, locks it after making sure no one else is in there. There never is, but they always make sure (plus Tyler gets scared sometimes). "You made me wait so long." Josh breaks the silence, whining and pouting.

"Mom is getting suspicious." Tyler answers, shrugging. He takes off his jacket and leans against the wall. He's always trying to be cool.

Josh rolls his eyes and gets down on his knees. Today is a little different. "You're such a pussy." he mumbles, pulling Tyler's pants down. "S-shut up, no I'm not." Tyler stutters, putting his hands in Josh's hair.

"I like your outfit." it's barely audible. "If you like this, then you would love what's underneath it." Josh spits in his hand and uses it as lube to slowly pump Tyler. "Better show me then." Tyler's voice is unsteady like it always is when they're together.

"Maybe I will, maybe I won't." Josh shrugs, taking Tyler's tip into his mouth. He goes deeper and deeper, taking more of Tyler. "You fucking better, Josh." he repeats with an exhale, keeping a tight grip on the boy's hair and pulling every so often.

"Keep talking to me like that and I definitely will." Josh likes it when Tyler takes charge like that, he loves it when Tyler gets dominant and pulls his hair. He goes back down, sucking harder than before.

Tyler blushes, and it's not just because of the dirtiness of this entire situation, it's because he doesn't last too long. Usually, it would take some time, but with Josh it's different. Girls don't satisfy him the way Joshua Dun does, and it's pretty embarrassing to finish so quickly.

"G-get off, I'm gonna cum soon." he bites his lip. Josh reluctantly slides off of his dick with a pop, and stands up only to stay looking up at the older boy. He's so much shorter than him, he hates it, Tyler teases him.

"What's with your hair?" he asks after a moment, reaching up to touch it. Tyler swats his hand away, "My mom made me do it, don't touch it." he huffs. "Your mom is your excuse for everything. I love it though, you look great." Josh giggles.

He dusts off his knees that have been so dirty since he met Tyler. His family never asks, probably can guess why. "C'mon, we have to be quick. It's almost over." he bends over the bathroom sink and lustfully stares at his and the brunet's reflection.

Tyler slightly loosens his tie and unbuttons the first few buttons. "I kind of wish we could fuck somewhere other than the church." he mumbles. "Yeah? You can come over to my house or I could come to yours." Josh says.

Tyler flips the smaller's skirt up and straight up moans at the sight. His ass is hot all by itself, but seeing him wear those white lace panties is almost enough to send him damn near over the edge. He hasn't seen them in real life, not even on a girl before. It's almost overload for his seventeen year old brain.

"You should wear shit like this more often, baby boy. My house." he squeezes his ass and smacks it. "Harder, that was way too soft." Josh frowns. "No, it'd be too loud. You're so... kinky." Tyler shakes his head, getting the condom out of his back pocket.

"You love it." Josh smiles, perfect white teeth on display that he's always been jealous of. Tyler puts the condom on, and leans on Josh. "Suck." he commands, putting his fingers in Josh's mouth. Josh happily obliges, sucking them obscenely.

Tyler is the one to roll his eyes now, even though it only somehow makes him harder. He pushes the lace aside, takes his fingers and pushes them inside of Josh. He's already stretched out but he scissors them anyways.

He then quickly replaces them with his cock, hearing the boy moan. He stays like that for a moment, but realizes that they really don't have much time left and internally curses himself for waiting so long.

He really just needs to be alone alone with Joshua. Staying low and quiet isn't enough anymore after five weeks, five Sundays.

He rests his head on Josh's shoulder and lets out a small whine. He pulls out almost all the way and snaps his hips forward, making a fast and hard pace. He's so thankful this bathroom is almost on the opposite side of where everyone else is.

Josh is crying out, he's moaning and whimpering way too loud and he's scared it'll attract someone in here. "B-be quiet, baby." Tyler reaches down and takes Josh's cock into his hand, pumping himself the same pace as his thrusts.

"Daddy, please don't stop, you feel so good." Josh tries to bite his tongue to stop the sounds coming out of his mouth, but it never worked for him. Tyler grabs his chin and forces him to look at each other, their reflections.

"Too much." Josh whimpers, closing his eyes. Not even Tyler can look for too long, he starts to focus on the way Josh's ass bounces on his dick, watching himself disappear inside of him and groans.

"Gonna cum, Joshie. C-cum with me." he hesitates on the last part, mind filled with haze. Josh nods, but can't help but let go when Tyler swipes his thumb over his tip. He squeals and cries out, putting a hand over his mouth. And that was all it took for Tyler to cum inside the condom, seeing that pretty look on his face.

He pulls out, making the smaller boy whine at the loss. Tyler chuckles as he throws the condom away, and pulls up his pants. "I think that was the best fuck we've had so far." Josh giggles, trying to catch his breath. They both are.

"Yeah, I'll uh, clean up that mess and you can go back out. Don't worry about it." Tyler gets the paper towels and crouches down to wipe the cum away. "O-okay then, I'll see you tomorrow at school." Josh says, washing his hands.

"See you, Josh." Tyler nods. Something doesn't feel right, it feels awkward for some reason he doesn't know. Josh takes one look at him, debating whether or not he should just do it.

After weirdly staring at him for an entire minute, he bends over and whispers into his ear, "When I'm down on my knees, you're how I pray." he kisses his cheek and leaves.