Warriors for Evil

In Jimmy Neutron's lab, the Warriors for Hire finish helping the boy genius with the repairs to one of his many inventions!

Jimmy: Thank you, Warriors! It looks just like new again! Just how it should be!

Vambre taking off her goggles: No problem, Neutron!

Prohyas: Yeah! But what exactly is this thing? Almost all your tech is big and red like this one.

Jimmy: Oh, that's supposed to be the Super Coffee Machine. It brews and mixes all sorts of morning flavors, like French Vanilla, Dark Chocolate, Mocha, Mint. This way we won't have to go to the store for anything. Except to steal their cups.

Vambre: What was that?

Jimmy: Nothing.

The alternate future Anais comes from behind Jimmy with her usual fancy attire, mixed with some of Ashi's leaf-outfit.

Alt. Anais: Ah, Warriors. I haven't seen you since my timeline.

Prohyas: Oh hey, it's the pink bunny lady from that other place in history Momo told us about once!

Vambre: What are you doing out here?

Alt. Anais: I live here, dummy. You know I don't have a home. Jimmy here provided some rooms for us in the base.

Jimmy: Yep! Complete with perfect holo-reality lenses to make the room the way you want it. (Walks off) I might end up selling the tech, but I think the government has enough on my butt as it is.

Prohyas: So what was your timeline like for you?

Alt. Anais: Oh, it was luxurious for me, but not everyone else. I had many subjects do all the dirty work for me, unless I got bored and wanted a piece of action for a day, or they got too incompetent and I had to do everything myself.

Prohyas: No offense, but you kinda sound like you still do...

Alt. Anais: But the real kicker is that there were those who far exceeded my expectations and were highly loyal to me. Including you guys.

Vambre: WE were your subjects?

Alt. Anais: Yeah, totally! I offered to give you two all the money you needed to pay rent, but you all said you'd rather work for me full-time since there wasn't anything worth going to back home, except for your magiswords. So naturally, I wanted to test you and see what would happen if someone, oh I don't know, hid your swords for a day. Needless to say, it didn't go the way I planned.

Prohyas: Did we get lost trying to find them?

Alt. Anais: Well, let's just put it at that and call it a day. Besides, I didn't wanna have to put up with anyone who can't fight with more than just their weapons.

Vambre squinting: Heeey! What's that supposed to mean?

Alt. Anais: I mean, really. You think I would've found interest in hiring someone who's less likely to turn evil if it means a gimmick they like gets in their palms. It was the purpose the application.

Prohyas: Ok, now you're asking for it! We are definitely not like that! We'd never turn evil for a Magisword, nor do we ever rely just on them and them alone!