Toon Force Training Video 1

TOON WARS: Shorts

Toon Force Training Video

By Frozarburst

"Welcome aboard! If you're watching this video, then let me be the first to say, 'Cool Beans!' You've recently been enlisted in the interdimensional Toon Force to fight for peace in a war the former Syndicate had begun, and this is your first official day of training! "

Gumball: Can I go smash stuff now?

"WRONG!!! You're not exactly ready yet to visit the many worlds you'll see throughout the video. As you can see, you are currently at the very height of the Toon Force. The base of operation, and your potentially new home if you haven't one already. And if you do so happen to have one, you can kiss it goodbye, cause you'll be in love with this one! So, let's begin this section of the tour to discuss your current position and place of refuge. The Neutron Headquarters!"

TOON FORCE H.Q

Located in Retroville, Texas, the Neutron Headquarters, otherwise known as the Toon Force H.Q is an underground complex developed and built by James Isaac. Neutron back when he was but a child. Originally, only he and his friends had entered as part of the clubhouse as a hangout place and workshop. But now, it's been expanded into an entire facility to house members of the founded Toon Force, or any refugees from endangered worlds. Its most famous area, the main section of the lab containing the monitor and Universe Portal Machine still remains as a primary meeting area for members, and a hub of transportation to multiple other worlds with saved coordinates thanks to an ancient device known as the Dimensional Monitor.

"This is where a majority of our members stay. In it, there are several hallways, mini factories, a kitchen, training room, and a path to the maintenance shafts and archives. In addition, an extra tunnel shaft to the city sewer system. We recommend ya don't go there. Anyway, since ya don't have a home or anything, you'll be sitting in these quarters in the Member's Complex. At first, the room is just a tiny cubicle. But thanks to New Holographic Tech made by Jimmy himself, it's got the tools needed to shift into whatever ya want. From the size of the room to the beds, to the floors, to the stains on the floors, and that little tarantula in the corner. All ya need to do is head over to that little console to access VOX the computer and tell her what you'd like. She works as the lab's A.I. and can keep tabs with Jimmy from anywhere, so long as it's linked with Retroville or his interdimensional communicator."

Gumball rubbing his hands together: Oh boy! VOX, make my room look like new. First, I want a blue-colored bed with a cool yellow star on it.

VOX Console: Would you like to install VOX Update Patch 290?

Gumball: Oh. Uh, no. Just skip it. I'm sure everything's gonna be A-OK!

VOX: Right away, Watterson.

Just when the order is given, a wall in the room quickly pushes forward and smashes itself into another side of the cubicle with a large piston behind it! This, of course, startles the fool out or Gumball, enough that he falls back on his butt with his ears straight up!

Gumball in shock: ...! Dude!! What the heck was that?!

"Oh, and I should probably mention, the updates are mandatory. My bad!"