The Abridged History of the Toon Wars

WARNING: This compilation contains strong language. This is a parody. READ A BOOK AND SUPPORT THE OFFICIAL RELEA-

Nicktoons Unite Series

Nicktoons Unite

Spongebob walking down his neighborhood street: Boy oh BOI! I can't wait to visit Patrick an-

Citizen getting scooped up by harvester: (Wilhelm Scream)

Plankton on an intercom: I'm going to take over Bikini Bottom again! But this time with help from people who're bigger than me!

Spongebob: OH NO!

Plankton on an intercom: OH YEEEEAH!

Spongebob: I've gotta stop him before he shuts down the Krusty Krab and captures more people!

Suddenly Goddard flies out of a wormhole

Goddard: irabgiphatbhtiabviparbgiuvaerhbpuajebth;g!

Spongebob begging and screaming: AAAAAGH! DON'T EAT ME!

Jimmy on Goddard's monitor: Spongeboimebob! I've conducted a team of other heroes with villains who've taken over our worlds and we need your help to stop em with us!

Pamtri Spongebob: ...Oh ok.

Vlad hovering above the Nicktoons: Not so fast, bois.

Danny squinting: Eugh..! It's Vladimir Putin again!

Vlad shoots fireballs at the Nicktoons that knock them into a jail cell run by Walker.

Walker: You boys are never gettin' out of-

Jimmy steps out of the cell with ease and opens the gates before Walker gets punched in the face by Danny and knocked unconscious.

Timmy with his hands on his hips: Huh. That was quick.

Vlad: Nice bravado, but you will not defeat me and the Sy- (Gets sprayed by Spongebob spitting a stream of water)

Spongebob: That oughta do it!

Plankton in a giant crab mech: Not this time, Spongefreak!

Spingebill: OH NO! It's Plankton with a giant robot crab!

Patrick falls butt first on Plankton destroying the mech!

Patrick: No. This is Patrick.

Wanda: And this is Fairy World!

Jorgen: It is in danger of having its magic stolen by Crocker for the 3rd time these past few seasons.

Crocker: Which is exactly what I'll do once I take care of you with my- (Gets sprayed by Spongebob's water) GAH!

Timmy waving goodbye: Bye Cracker.

Calamitous: Not so fast, heroes. I've created the ultimate doomsday weapon and will detonate it in under 10 sec-

Spongebob pulls the plug on the absurdly palmed-sized bomb.

Spongebob: Oops.

Calamitous with a spinning head taking flight: NOOOOOOOOOO