The Longest Invention

At the long conference room of the Toon Force H.Q., Jimmy Neutron holds a meeting with members of the team to present a small new invention underneath a grey cover at the end of the table. Next to him is Professor Venomous, who had allied himself with him briefly to help develop the new product, setting all his villainous behavior aside for a special project.

Jimmy: Ladies and gentlemen, I've invited you all here today to share with you a fantastic invention that required cooperation from a fellow scientist I've met before. Professor Venomous.

Venomous: Sup..?

Danny: Oh hey! Aren't you one of the villains K.O. told me about once?

Venomous: ...Uuuuh, more like challenger.

Cattus: Ah, so you're a rival to him, yes?

Venomous: A lot more than that really. But enough about me. (Puts hand against cloak) This baby here is gonna do us all a favor.

Timmy: Awesome! ...What is it..?

Jimmy: Glad you asked Turner! Ladies and gentlemen, we present to you the Neutron Venomous Max Maker Hyper Turbo 2000 400 XL 79 HDD Platinum Titanium Super Delux Hyper Edition MEGA Red

As Jimmy continues to speak, Venomous takes his phone out recording everyone's reaction to it. Danny is slowly slouching into his seat, Timmy is gritting his buck teeth nervously, Carl removes his glasses and wipes them in confusion, Sheen spins in his chair slowly while making a fade like a malfunctioning machine, and Yuki is fiddling with her pen on the desk trying to pay attention.

Jimmy: Phone Charger Heavy Duty, Fast Service, Instant Ultrasonic Data Scanner HD Speaker Unlimited Energy Glorb Catcher Giga Class X700 Graphics Card

Cattus calmly nods in agreement, but Yuki now bends her pen and tugs on the back of her hair without anyone noticing. Only Jenny's head rotates like a planet with the same horrid look as Sheen's and Timmy is grinding his buck teeth against his lower teeth.

Jimmy: Energy Efficient Ectoranium Purple Flurp Irken Magisword-Grade Boxmore Certified FDA Approved Machine!

Cattus: Splendid! What does it do?

Venomous: It makes coffee.

Venomous removes the cloak from the machine, revealing a small coffee maker and a pot with a Neutron atom on it.

Everyone: ...

Danny: Dude... It's a coffee brewer.

Jimmy: That's what I said.

The End