Know of Me

On an Irken Outpost stationed near the desert areas of Retroville, Zim, Gaz, Dib, and Sam are under attack by a small legion of Toybots led by Beautiful Gorgeous on a small hover platform.

Beautiful Gorgeous: Keep firing! My father didn't build you heaps of metal just for you to march for a parade!

Sam swaying from enemy fire while shooting: This is getting out of hand here, guys! Any backup coming?

Zim: Yes, for you! A superior Irken warrior like me NEVER needs backup! GIR!

GIR popping up from underneath the metal floor: YES SIR!

Zim: Attack the enemy shield generators with your head!

GIR salutes and excitedly rockets himself dome-first into a nearby circular machine powering the red shield barrier around the Toybots. It shuts down, but more resistance arrives when the Toyco helicopters descend from the skies to drop their payload at the group. Gaz powers a crane using her gamepad to swipe at the bombs, shielding them from the blast! Dib then uses the electricity from his gloves to deliver a massive ray of light into the incoming choppers about to ram into them! Yet several more robots arrive at ground level to invade.

Dib: NO! They're not stopping! We might have to call for a tactical retreat!

Vambre in the distance: NOT TO WORRY!

Prohyas: HELP IS ON THE WAY!

The two Warriors for Hire, Vambre and Prohyas, descend from the skies with their hoverswords, dismounting onto the red and hot pink platform next to the fighters.

Vambre: Now, how may we assist you all with our Magisword arsenal?

Zim: Oh! Run along primitive Earth creatures. I'm going to prove how proper invasions are done against these fools!

Vambre: Oh, don't be stern, Zim. We're here to assist you like we said.

Prohyas: We're going to help you beat these guys since we're in the area.

Dib: Oh... Well...great! Um... Who're you again? You look kinda familiar.

Vambre: You don't remember?

Prohyas: We're the Warriors for Hire! You know. The ones from Lyvsheria? The planet Cattus came from?

Gaz: ...Yeah, kinda. Honestly, it's not really ringing a bell.

Sam: We know what you're talking about. We just vaguely remember seeing you guys around here.

Vambre: OCH!

Prohyas: WHAAAAAAAAT?! You mean you don't remember either of us?!

Beautiful Gorgeous: If I might interject, no. I'm sure we don't.

Prohyas: But you guys visited Lyvsheria yourselves! We had a full-on battle there! Just like everywhere else in the multiverse!

Gaz: I only remember seeing a couple of furries I really liked.

Sam: I definitely remember seeing Cyrus at some point. Same with...MaBarnacle, I think?

Gaz: Oh, you mean the orange cat?

Sam: Yeah. The older one.

Vambre: ...Well, Um... Do you still need our assistance?