Butter Nuts

TOON WARS SHORTS

Oh Butter Nuts

By Frozarburst

In the Syndicate-occupied Volcano Island, Vlad Masters wonders the dark corrupted halls of the Mawgu Lair revelling in the Syndicate's victory over the Toon Force while sipping a cup of peach tea. He stops by the balcony near the deep Morphoid Pit outside from the very top of the volcano and sets his drink next to him looking at the vast land.

Vlad: Soon Daniel, you and your force of loons will see the reality of this war we've begun. That in the end, no one, not even you can stop it! HAAAHAHAHA- (Pauses)

Vlad hears the sound of a spilled drink and looks down at the bottom of his cape, realizing he knocked over his tea when he began to laugh and raised his arm.

Vlad: Oh, butter nuts! ...Well, I'll just wash it off later. I just hope when I transform I don't end up keeping the stain...

Later on, Vlad and his squad of Toybots attack a nearby schoolyard for practice in Jenny's world. She, Danny, and Brad arrive just in time armed and ready for action.

Jenny: Alright Vlad! The jig is up!

Danny: You can hurry up and surrender! Cause we're ready to plow you to the ground like dinner!

Brad with a photon cannon: ...Oookay. Maybe you should rephrase that one, dude.

Danny: O-oh yeah. Sorry. Um, I'm gonna smack you so hard, I'm gonna knock the spirit outta you! (Turns to Brad)...Did that sound better?

Vlad straightening his cape: Enough, Daniel! I will deal with all three of you myself.

Brad: Ya sure you wanna do that, bro?

Vlad: Of course! Why would I not, boy?

Brad starting to chuckle: Because...Because you...you might've missed your mark at the bowl. Hehehaha!

Vlad: I'm sorry. What?

Confused, Vlad looks down at his cape and realizes the tea stain hasn't gone away and it's now a warm yellow from him transforming!

Vlad: WHAT?!

Jenny falling down laughing: HAHAHAAA!

Danny holding his knees: AAHAHAHAHA!

Vlad: ...It seems there is no use convincing you that you're wrong. So I'll just be on my way. (Spawns ghost portal and quietly exits backwards)

Jenny: Ok. That was just embarrassing!

Brad: Yeah, and we didn't even have to hurt him.

Danny: Oh we did. We hurt his feelings.

Vlad warping away: Mock me, will they? Well it's no matter now that the war I've started still continues. Still, it wouldn't hurt to give them a little payback for embarrassing me.

When Danny returns home to his house in Amity Park, he almost opens the front door when he's greeted by a friendly-looking ghost mailman.

Mail Ghost: Excuse me. Are you Mr. Fenton? Jack Fenton?

Danny: Oh no. I'm his son. He's out somewhere right now, but I'll sign for him.

Mail Ghost giving Danny a paper: Right here, sir.

Danny signs and the Mail Ghost leaves him with a small envelope telling him to have a good day.

Danny: Hm... Wonder why a ghost mailman would be here. Eh, he was friendly. I'm sure it's nothing. (Looks at envelope) Matter of fact, this mail says it's for everyone, and Dad. (Opens letter) Huh... (Gets sprayed by orange contents) Urk..?!

Danny looks at a message in the small clown spray letter that reads "Payback, boy."

Danny squinting and looking to the side: Plasmius...!

The End