2 • instinct

Y/N's POV

You buckled your daughter and son into their seats of the plane. This was going to be a rough journey but thanks to the rest of the England team, you knew they were always going to be occupied throughout the whole 5 hour flight to Russia.

"SWIMMING SWIMMING" Mahëa and Brandon screamed as they were both excited to go swimming in the teams swimming pool at the hotel. You smiled at how happy they were.

You sighed as you relaxed back into your own seat and grabbed Marcus' hand and held it tight as the plane was about to take off.

"I love you" He smiled giving you a soft kiss on your cheeks. Soon after you both fell asleep in each others embrace.

+

Once you arrived into the englands team hotel, you unpacked you and the kids clothes and placed them into drawers.

The kids ran out in their swim suits. "Mama lets go swimmingggg!" Mahëa screamed again.

"I see daddy changed you into your swimming suits" Soon after Marcus came out shirtless and with a towel flung over his shoulder smirking as he leaned again the door frame. You left and went to get change into a bikini and a cover up.

Soon after you came out to find the kids not in the room but Marcus sitting on the edge of the bed, changed and on his phone waiting for you.

"Where's the kids?"

"They just left a minute ago with Dele and Ruby since they were done, you ready?"
Marcus replied

"Sure lets go" You grabbed the room card and held Marcus' hand as you made your way downstairs to the pool.

You met Dele and Ruby at the reception buying snacks, giving them a hug. Something felt odd as you couldn't see Brandon and Mahëa around. An urge in you thought "THE KIDS" You belted and glanced to see Mahëa falling into the pool and struggling to return to the surface.

You and Marcus dropped everything and sprinted through the door to the pool. You held back Brandon as Marcus jumped into the pool to pull out Mahëa. Tears started rolling down Brandons face and Marcus lifted Mahëa who was coughing out water to the poolside.

Dele and Ruby soon joined breathless and wrapped towels around her.

"Mahëa dear, i'm so sorry we left both of you" Ruby said in a panicked tone. Wrapping her in more towels as she was shaking.

You shook Mahëa and she laid unconscious on the floor. "CALL THE AMBULANCE" You screeched at the top of your lungs as Mahëa wasn't waking up.

*

It was just a natural instinct ~

Authors Note: Hope you are enjoying the story so far... wonder what happens next ;)