23 • give yourself to me

⚠️ warning: saucyy chapter hehe ;) embrace yourself ⚠️

Y/N's POV

Once the kids had fallen asleep Marcus tapped you to see if you were still awake. You looked up at him and smiled. "Wanna go for a swim?" he suggested and your eyes lit up at the idea. You both weren't feeling tired for some reason and decided to swim in the pool to have some more alone time.

He slowly dragged you up to your room by your hand to get changed into swimming attire.

Once you had changed, you headed to the pool and sat on the edge of the pool when suddenly you were splashed as Marcus ran and did a cannonball into the pool. You laughed as he swam to the surface. He swam closer to you and you wrapped your legs around his torso and your arms around his neck. He pulled you closer and you were lifted into the pool as you held his neck and your arms were around is torso.

"I MISSED THIS SO FRIKIN MUCH" he screamed out loud.

"Shh shh shh, its 3am everyone is asleep" You placed a finger on his lip to quieten him down. "I don't care, I'll let the whole world know my love for you" He winked

You leant forward and laid your head on his right shoulder. He twirled you around the water slowly and elegantly. The water glistened against the moonlight and the silence between you two was a comforting silence. You honestly needed this. You needed him.

He placed you down onto the pool flooring again and you stood looking up at him. You pulled his neck and kissed him. You both deepened this kiss and you felt him fumbling with the ties of your bikini and sliding the bottoms too. You did the same pulling his swimming trunks and before you knew it, you were both skinnydipping. Moonlight glistening against the water, sound of a comforting silence and peace. The night was just perfect.

You two were floating around in each others embrace when Marcus spoke up to say something.

"Hey can I tell you something" He asked pulling away from the hug to look down at your face. "Anything" You nodded in return. "I didn't like the way Dele was flirting with you tonight" Your face suddenly dropped. Is he seriously going to ruin a night that was going so well. "You're starting this again Marcus" you sigh walking out the pool to place a robe on. "You're not serious about our relationship are you?" Marcus asked still floating around in the pool. "Oh really?" You reply shocked with what he just asked you. "Yes really" He answered sternly. "The way you two spoke, you had a massive smile all over your face. Sharing drinks and conversation. Must've enjoyed that, didn't you?" Marcus said getting out of the pool to chase after you. "I'm not dealing with your jealous self right now we were enjoying ourselves and now you're asking stupid questions like that. Seriously Marcus?" You say whilst walking away to take the lift back up to head to the second floor of Marcus' house. Dumb decision, takes twice as long as just walking up there, Marcus had caught up to you.

"You want him, don't you" He says looking at you whilst your back was up against the wall.

"No. Marcus. Stop playing you should already know how much I want you and love you. Talking to a guy shouldn't change anything" You ramble on, speed talking.

"Have you ever asked what I wanted?" He questions.

"Well.. what do you want then?" You slowly say feeling quite confused.

"I want you"

"You w-want me?" He steps closer leaning you against the lift wall

"I want every single piece of you to be mine and mine only. I want myself be yours and yours only. I want you to want me just as much as I want you. And I'll show you" He says and with that he smashes his lips into you.

The kiss was heated and rapid you were both pulling youselves into each other. The lift door pinged and opened. Marcus released and pulled you up into his arms when you straddled him as he carried you walking you both into your room whilst continuing to kiss deeper moaning in between breathes.

+

You were led to the bedroom and continued sharing love there. Feeling the same feelings, touching each other, contact, kisses filled with love.

This honestly was the feeling you needed after all of this. The feeling of being loved once again and oh was Marcus giving it to you.

After, well that, you both wrapped yourself in robes and laid back down snuggling, catching your breath. You stood from the bed, releasing yourself from the snuggle to grab glasses of wine. You stood up and barely could stand straight.

You headed downstairs to find Charlotte trying to hide her laugh while eating grapes.

"What" You said grabbing glasses and pouring a decent amount of wine into each glass

"Please close your door next time, i'm sure the whole neighbourhood heard you two" She shook her head.

"Huhh, i dont know what you're talking about" You lied placing a grape in your mouth

"Yeah yeah" she said walking off with the bowl of grapes.

You smiled as a surge of happiness filled your body. Oh what a great night it was.

+

~ give yourself to me

Wanted to keep it kinda PG but still intriguing so yeah I didn't really go into detail. Dw, I was cringing just as hard as you were whilst I was writing this.

also,, its sad to announce that this book will be over in less than 15 chapters :( and i need all of your opinions!!

book 2 or start a new marcus rashford book or an imagines book with new characters!

or possibly even a sidemen's imagine book as ive really interested in them lately!

thanks, excited to create more content for you all <3

please give your opinion of what future book you'd like me to create!