35 • Wedding Pt 1 - breathtaking

Wedding Series: Part 1/3

+

Today was the big day. Lashes and diamonds and nails dressed up. Family and friends awaited at the ceremonial area patiently. Surrounding you was Charlotte your maid of honour, your hair stylist and make up artist. Charlotte had bent down to place your heels on for you as you were getting ready.

"Thanks Lotte" You smiled down at her

"Thanks Lotte" You smiled down at her. "Anything for todays queen" She laughed. "This is crazy" She added. "The whirlwind of your journey with Marcus and now here we are" She said whilst puffing your dress up. "Calm down sissy, save it for the speech later" You laughed.

The door swung open and Brandon and Mahëa came running through all dressed up with Ruby behind them.

It was the cutest sight ever! You pulled out your phone and took a picture of them. "Arent you two just the cutest" You smiled down. They were honestly soo cute, you couldn't bare it. "Mummy you look pretty" Mahëa said touching your hair slightly. "Ohhhh Y/N you are absolutely stunning" Ruby squealed giving you a quick hug. "Have you seen Marcus yet, is he almost ready?" You ask Ruby who was retouching her lipstick in the mirror. "Mhmm and he is looking tasty tonight" She licked her lips "Rubs, she's about to get married him and you have a boyfriend" Charlotte said giving her a weird look. "Its ok, I understand he is very sexy must I say" You laughed.

"Only kidding, I've already got my own hubba hubba. Don't need yours" She giggled. Charlotte poured a glass of champagne for all of us and we cheersed for a great day.

Once your hair and makeup was done you stood up to change into your wedding dress. You headed to the room next door and there was your beautiful wedding dress.

Everyone helped you get into it and once you were finally zipped up, they all clapped

Everyone helped you get into it and once you were finally zipped up, they all clapped. You felt like an actual princess. Queen even with the dress on being all fancy looking and dressed up. You placed on the finishing touches such as your earrings and some extra clips.

Jesse entered the room as you were getting off the pedestal being assisted by Ruby.

"Hey hows everyone I'm here to deliver some- woahhh" Jesse stopped in his tracks when he turned into the room. "You look incredible Y/N" He said looking at you up and down. "Extremely incredible" You blushed at his comment "Thanks Jess" You were being walked out to the gardens to take some photos before the ceremony.

Marcus' POV

I was placing on my tie surrounded by my mates when Jesse came in.

"Dude, your wife looks incredible. Haven't you caught yourself a lucky one" He smiled patting my back. His comment made me excited to see her and finally call her mine. Be as one with her. I wasn't meeting Y/N before the ceremony as it is supposedly bad luck but I couldn't help myself from being so curious to get a glance of my love.

I placed on my shoes and we soon all headed own to the wedding aisle

The place where we were getting married was absolutely beautiful. Outside was the wedding aisle and the reception place was right beside it.

All the guest were sitting at their seats and awaiting for the wedding to start. I awaited at the end of the wedding aisle for Y/N to arrive. Definitely nervous but more excited than anything.

 Definitely nervous but more excited than anything

+

Suddenly, wedding music played and I looked up knowing she had arrived. The guests stood up and turned back to see Y/N arriving.

She stood at the end of the aisle with her mum by her side. Hand in hand and she soon came walking down the aisle. When I saw her, it felt like my heart had skipped a beat or two. She was absolutely stunning. Gorgeous. Breathtaking. I couldn't believe this was happening.

Y/N's POV

As you entered the guests rose for you. Beside you was your mum who you loved most dearly. Music was playing and once you turned the corner, ahead you saw your love, Marcus. He was starting and you and looked so mesmerised by you. You were smiling much your face hurted but you couldn't help it. You were truely so happy.

At the end of the aisle stood Marcus who was dressed in a traditional black suit looking fine as ever. Fresh trim and that. Ahead was Brandon holding the rings and Mahëa dropping the flowers. Once they had finished you slowly walked down and all eyes were on you.

Once you reached the end you stood face to face with Marcus and he held your hands. "Hey" he said with a massive smile on his face "I love you" He added making you have a million more butterflies inside.

The guests sat down and the ceremony began. So many people were full of tears; all tears of joy at you two getting married.

+

end of part 1 - wedding series

~breathtaking