Newt x pregant!reader ~ I'm scared | part 2

You were walking around in Newts case. Lately you felt pains in your abdomen. You were 9 months and 3 day pregnant now. Newt kept his eye on you. Everything was ready to go.

You and Newt were getting the case ready to travel. A pain shot through you. You gasped in pain and stopped. Newt hurried over to you. You laid your hand on your belly.

'Are you okay?' He asked while helping you stand straight.

'No.. no I'm not..' You said.

Newt pulled you against him. He hugged you.

'Should I take you to the hospital?' He asked.

'No. No I'm fine. You just do what you have to do.' You said.

The pain was slowly fading. You managed to stand up again.

'See, I'm fine.'

Newt kissed you. You kissed him back right away. He pulled back and laid his hand on your pregnant belly.

'I can't wait for our baby. I can't wait to get started on this parenting thing.'

You smiled.

'I can't wait either. It can happen any moment now.'

'I'm so excited.' He smiled. 'I do need to get some stuff.. Are you sure I can leave you alone for an hour or two?'

'I'm fine Newt. Go. I'll see you soon.' You smiled.

-

You shouldn't have send Newt away. You were in immense pain. Your water broke and you were going into labour and there was no one there to take you anywhere.

You tried to stay calm. You were breathing like you were supposed to, trying to take the pain away. You were growling and gasping in pain.

'Newt?!' You asked.

You didn't even know if he was home. He wouldn't be able to hear you seeing you were still inside of his case.

You then heard him come in. Newt heard you and hurried towards you.

'I'm in labour.' You spoke in pain.

Newt started freaking out. There wasn't enough time to take you to the hospital. You saw that he was stressing out.

'Newt.'

'I can't take you away now. You'll give birth on the street.' He said.

'Then I have to stay here.' You said.

'You need a doctor! Someone who knows what he or she is doing!'

'Didn't you help about 6 different creatures give birth?' You asked. 'Newt I swear I can't do this alone.'

Newt did do that. He just had to think of you as a creature. If anything humans were too.. right? He got up and grabbed an towel before sitting down next to you again.

He started taking off your pants and underwear.

'This is so awkward.' You said.

'I have to do something, don't I?' He asked. 'Besides, I also put it in there so I'll be able to get it out.'

Newt spread your legs a little further.

'As soon as you get another contraction you're going to have to start pushing.' You nodded.

Newt reached over to you and grabbed your hand. You held it and waited for another contraction. When you got one a great pain went through your body.

You squeezed Newts hand and started pushing. The pain got worse but you knew you would be worth it.

You were holding Newts hand tightly. He had to let you go to help you get the baby out. You didn't really have anything to hold but you tried your best.

After what seemed ages of suffering you finally felt relieved when you heard crying. Newt snatched the towel from besides you and wrapped the baby in it. He handed him to you right away.

Newt hurried upstairs. He didn't even get the chance to look at your new born son. You started crying when you got a better look at him.

Newt had cleaned the dirt of his hands and brought a small cap which you two bought for him. He sat down besides you and covered the head of the little man right away.

He then took a good look at him. He smiled and even got a bit emotional too. He wiped his eyes and looked at you.

'I'll cut the cord and then I'll contact the hospital. Seeing if we can come visit to check up.'

He wiped your tears away and kissed you shortly. He grabbed something he used on some creatures too. It was cleaned of course. He cut the cord.

'The rest will fall off soon.' He smiled.

'Thank you Newt. I don't know what I would have done without you.' You cried.

Newt sat down next to you for a moment. You handed your son to him. He smiled and held him gently. You saw how proud he was.

'He's absolutely beautiful.' Newt smiled.

'He has your eyes.' You said while wiping your eyes.

Newt kissed you again. You happily kissed him back.

'We're parents.' He smiled.

'We are.' You smiled.

Newt looked up for a moment. He handed the kid back to you.

'I'll contact the hospital. See if they have time.'

You nodded and kissed him once more before he left.