Newt x reader ~ forever

This is an old request!

Enjoy!

-

You woke up, feeling newts presences next to you. You smiled happily as you pulled the sheets a bit up. You slowly opened your eyes and looked at the brown haired boy next to you, sleeping peacefully.

You slowly got up and pushed the sheets of you. You placed your feet on the cold floor and stared at the case in the corner of the room.

You stretched and yawned. You hurried towards the closet and grabbed your favorite set of clothes. You brushed your H/L H/C hair.

You put on your shoes and bend down. You opened the case and looked at Newt. He deserved some sleep. He had been tired for a few days. You climbed into the case and looked around the hut.

You grabbed everything you needed. Meat, food for the moon calves and more food for other creatures.

You walked out of the hut and looked around the grass area. You heard the occamies and Nifflers.

You put down the buckets with food and walked towards the occamies.

'Mammie is home.' You smiled.

The occamy babies popped up their heads. You picked one up and it slithered around your arm. You smiled at put him back. Then you felt something at your shoe. You looked down and saw the Niffler looking at you.

'Hi buddy... look what I found.'

You felt in your pocket and grabbed an earring. You lost the other one and decided to give it to your Niffler. The Niffler climbed up your leg, towards your shoulder, grabbed the earring and jumped down. He ran towards his little nest consisting out of coins and other shiny things he picked up in America.

After the whole incident in America Newt saved you from obliviation. He hid you in his case and took you to England where you were legally allowed to be with him.

You smiled and walked towards the mooncalves. They happily ran towards you and formed a group around you. You smiled and grabbed some food. You threw it up and it floated in the air. The mooncalves slowly ate it.

You walked away towards the bowtruckles. Pickett immediatly hurried towards you and climbed on your hand.

'Hi Pickett.' You smiled.

More bowtruckles climbed onto your hand and you grinned.

'Come on guys. There's enough attention for everyone.' You grinned.

You put them all back and smiled as you continued towards the Nundu. You gave him some food before petting him.

Newt was also up and in the case he watched you from the distance with a slight smile. He looked at his feet and saw the Niffler. 

'Do you still remember what you have to do?' He asked.

The Niffler made a questioning sound.

'No, you can't keep it.'

He made a begging sound.

'No you promised. Come on.'

Newt picked him up and he tried to get away.

'No come on! You promised me.  I know you don't always like her but she tries and she's part of our family. I want you to show her that you agree with this.'

Newt put the Niffler in his pocket. You turned around and smiled at Newt.

'Hi honey!' You smiled.

You walked towards him and kissed him deeply.

'I was just about to check on our dragon family. Do you want to join?' You asked.

'Sure.' Newt smiled.

You walked towards the dragons. You found the mother and father in a terrible condition far away from their home country. You decided to take them and nurse them until you found a day to bring them back home. You walked towards the dragons with Newt.

'Hello.' Newt smiled while the baby dragon tried to play with him.

Newt picked him up and petted him. You smiled at the amount of cuteness and petted the mother and father. You gave them some food and stepped back a bit. You smiled at the sight of the happy family.

'Y/N, could I have a moment?' He asked.

You looked at Newt.

'You can always have a moment.' You smiled. 

'Good because I wanted to tell you something.'

'Alright go ahead.' You smiled.

Newt looked at the grass shyly. Thinking about the right words to use.

'It's alright Newt. I won't judge you. What ever it is.' You smiled. 'I love you.'

Newt looked at you and nodded.

'You're so special to me. You're the one and only for me. You make me feel so in love and young and I  feel like I spending my life falling deeper in love with you. Since I met you, I feel like I found someone who shares my interest. With how I can be myself. A little shy sometimes... but also a bit crazy.'

You grinned and blushed while looking at him. Newt grabbed the Niffler. 

'Well... what are you waiting for? Come on. You promised you'd help me.' He spoke.

The Niffler looked at Newt and then at you.

'We made an agreement. Come on... I know it's a big step for you but it'll be fine.'

The Niffler grabbed something from his fur with his little hands. He held out a diamond ring. You covered your mouth as Newt got down on his knee. Tears jumped in your eyes.

'Y/N... I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?' He asked.

You just nodded as tears of happiness rolled down your cheek. The Niffler gave the ring to Newt and then jumped out of his hands. Newt put the ring around your finger and got up. You wrapped your hands around his neck and kissed him.