Chapter 4

Sophie's POV

*after school*

"Okay, so Dan said to meet him at the front of the school," I was whispering to myself as I was hauling my backpack through the main hall and out the doors.

I didn't see many people. They all probably went home straight away, I wonder why.

I continued to walk around the front when I saw Phil.

"Hey!" I shouted to Phil.

Phil turned around and ran towards me, but just as he was in front of me, he tripped on his own feet and landed on the ground, back first.

I just began laughing loudly and walked up to him, but he pulled me down and made me fall next to him on my back.

"Phil I swear you're a klutz," I said as I poked Phil's cheek.

"Well you ended up down here too!" Phil said while poking my cheek.

"Hehe...okay fine," I said while slightly blushing.

"Um, one question," Phil asked with a confused look on his face.

"Yesss?" I said in a kind of sing-song way.

"Why does your school have their first day for us on a Friday?" Phil asked.

"They were trying something new," I said while looking at my phone.

Phil and I were just laying on the ground while looking at my phone through Tumblr. Then he grabbed my phone.

"PHIL!" I shouted kind of playfully.

"Give me a second," Phil said while laughing at my attempt to take my phone back from him. 

I just waited patiently while Phil was doing whatever the heck he was doing.

"Okay, done," Phil said while giving me my phone back.

"What did you do?" I asked looking through everything.

"Just added me in your contacts, made you follow me on Tumblr and Twitter, sent a friend request on Facebook, and made you subscribe to my YouTube channel since you weren't already subscribed," Phil said while smiling cheekily.

"Woah, woah, woah, you have a YouTube?" I asked shocked.

"Yeah, actually," Phil said happily.

"Wow, that's awesome!" I said while getting up.

"Yeah, Dan has one too!" Phil said as he gave me his hand so I could help him up, which I obviously helped him up.

"Wow, I should talk to him about it later then," I said as I sat on a bench in front of the school, Phil joining next to me.

Just as I was about to look through what music to turn on, Dan just came up out of nowhere, like really, popped up from behind and scared Phil and I.

"LLAMAS!" Dan shouted.

Phil jumped like a centimeter high and grabbed my arm as a sign of him being scared. He then noticed he was grabbing my arm and he let go, slightly blushing.

"Ooooh, Phillllll," Dan said while making a face that Phil obviously knows means something, but I was completely lost, so I just went along with whatever was happening.

"So, we live just a half a mile down the road, think we should start walking?" Dan asked while picking his backpack up off of the ground.

"Yeah, let's go," I said while getting up.

*7 minutes later, at their apartment*

"And here is our apartment!" Dan shouted slightly as he welcomed me in.