Chapter 12

Sophie's POV

I got into my pajamas and sat on the couch. Phil was going to be here any minute. I honestly didn't feel like going to school tomorrow, but I had to. I mean it was almost Christmas break, so I guess I couldn't get worse from then on.

I looked through my phone for about 30 seconds before I heard knocking at my door. I got up and opened it revealing Phil with a bag and his backpack.

"Hello, angel!" he said as he set his bags down and hugged me tightly. 

"Hey amazingness," I said while laughing slightly. 

Phil shut the door behind him and set his backpack and bag behind my couch. He was still in the clothes he was wearing earlier, and still had his glasses on. 

"Phil, you wanna get changed into pajamas?" I asked.

"Yeah, brb!" Phil said as he grabbed his bag and skipped along into the bathroom. 

I just sat on the couch again, waiting for Phil to get changed. It felt like ages before he came out with a pair of pajama pants that looked similar to mine, except his were red, white, and green while mine were pink, white, and like a sea foam green color. He also wore a green York hoodie. He grabbed a blanket and cuddled next to me.

"So, what do you wanna do?" I asked Phil.

"Hmm, watch a movie?" he suggested.

"Okay! I just got a couple of movies today actually," I said with a slight smile playing on my face.

"Oooh, which ones?!" Phil asked with excitement.

"All 3 High School Musical movies," I said more proud than ever.

"OH MY GOD THAT'S WHAT DAN GOT YOU!? THAT'S LITERALLY PERFECT!" Phil said with a hint of fangirling.

"Haha, I know right?" I said as I put the disc into the Blu-ray player.

*about two hours later*

Phil and I just got done watching High School Musical, and whenever a song came on, we sang it. Our singing was so off key, but we really didn't care. We were happy, that's all that mattered.

Just then, I yawned. God was I tired.

"Sophia, you tired?" Phil asked as he was still cuddling with me.

I simply nodded and put my head in his chest. I literally heard a slight "aww" coming out of his mouth, and I looked up at him. He realized that I heard him say that and he blushed. I then "awwed" and kissed him on the lips. God he was seriously adorable. I kid you not.

"Think we should at least go into your room now?" Phil asked.

"Yeah, I'm kind of starting to get tired," I said as I checked my phone. I got a text from my mom not too long ago.

Hey Sophie, just letting you know that I'll be home in a couple of days. Happy birthday! 

-Mom

I sighed a pretty sad sigh, then looked at Phil. He saw that I was sad. He can easily see emotions. He just had that skill.

"Everything alright?" Phil asked as he hugged me a little tightly.

"Kinda, my mom just wished me a happy birthday and said she'd be coming home in a couple of days," I said with another sigh at the end.

"Aww, that's good, right?" Phil said with a little smile on his face.

"Eh, I guess," I said as I hugged Phil's arm.

"I'll carry you to bed," Phil said as he got up then picked me up to my bedroom. I was checking my phone while Phil carried me.

When we made it to my room, he set me on my bed. I took my charger that's right next to my bed and I plugged it in. Then I gave Phil a charger he could use and he plugged it on he other side of the bed. Now, right when we were about to sleep, it's like we got our second wind, because literally we couldn't sleep. We turned our flashlights on from our phones and set them on both night stands at either side of my bed.

"Ugh, how are we going to wake up tomorrow?" Phil asked while laughing slightly.

"I don't know, honestly," I said as I laughed too.

"Well, I guess we could just joke around?" Phil suggested.

"Yeah, I guess," I said, "you start."

Phil thought for a second, then his eyes got big. "Baby can't you see, I'm callin'..."

"A GUY LIKE YOU, SHOULD WEAR A WARNIN'!" I noticed the song right away so I automatically started singing.

"YOU'RE DANGEROUS, I'M FALLIN'!" Phil shrieked and made some weird sound that I'm guessing was supposed to be the music. I was as equally confused as him, so we just started laughing hysterically. His laughing is so adorable. Every once in a while when he laughs, his tongue will just peek out of the right of his mouth. It's literally the most adorable thing ever.

"You're just so adorable Phil, please stop," I said while hugging Phil and resting my head on his shoulder.

"Oh shush, I can be adorable if I want," Phil said as he made cute cat sounds. I literally squealed and snuggled into him. He just laughed and snuggled with me. 

I could feel Phil's weight get heavier on me. Then I look over at Phil and he's peacefully sleeping. I aww and then peck his lips, which wakes him up. 

"Oh, sorry, I kind of dozed off," Phil said while giggling.

"No, it's okay, I think we really should get some sleep right now," I said as I turned my phone's flashlight off. Phil turned his flashlight off after.

Phil and I laid under the covers while looking at each other. I couldn't exactly see his face, but I could see and feel his presence in front of me. I smiled, but he probably couldn't see me smile. Just then he leaned in and kissed my lips softly. I went along and kissed him back. We didn't kiss for too long since we were tired, but we kissed for about 30 seconds. When we separated we panted slightly and shortly.

"I love you, so much, Sophia," Phil said in a tired voice.

"I love you too, Philip," I said as I pecked Phil's forehead. I could see now because my eyes were dilated. 

"Goodnight, love," Phil said as his eyes drifted shut.

"Goodnight, perfect," I said as I turned around and Phil wrapped his arm around me and pulled me into him, securing me. I slept with a huge smile on my face.