Chapter 7

Sophie's POV

Dan, Phil, and I were all walking through the mall. Normally, when I went with my friends before they moved, we would go into every single store, get bored pretty fast actually, and then leave after an hour. I hope this wouldn't be like that.

"Okay, so what store do you guys wanna go to?" Dan asked as we walked through crowds of people.

"Hmm, I don't know if you guys like Hot Topic," I said hoping that Dan or Phil would say anything positive.

"I love Hot Topic!" Dan said as he dragged me to Hot Topic, Phil following behind.

"Slow down!" Phil said as we neared Hot Topic.

Dan stopped and let Phil catch up, and then we walked because Dan got tired of rushing.

"Okay, I don't know about you, but I'm getting clothes and shit," Dan said as he walked into Hot Topic.

"I think I may get clothes, I'm not so sure," I said as I looked through everything.

"I kind of want some things, maybe a new shirt or two," Phil said as he walked through.

I got some shirts off of the rack, one had Pusheen laying on it's back and it said "So lazy, can't move" on it. Phil fell in love with it and then bought it straight away. I just went with Dan when Phil was checking out, because he already bought his clothes.

"Hey, Dan, what'd you buy?" I asked curiously.

"Oh, just a new Pokemon wallet, and a My Chemical Romance shirt, The Black Parade shirt to be exact," Dan said while smiling.

"Ooh, yay!" I said as I saw Phil walk out of the Hot Topic.

"Okay, now let's go to Starbucks," I said as we all walked to Starbucks.

*2 hours later*

Dan, Phil, and I started walking to their apartment after our huge mall trip. We didn't buy much, but we did have tons of fun.

We made it to the apartment and Dan opened the door to the apartment, then welcomed us in. My feet were starting to ache, so I was happy to finally be somewhere that I can sit down at.

I plopped on the couch and Phil joined me, having my head resting on his lap while I stare at the ceiling. He started playing with my hair, just like twirling it around and stuff.

After minutes of twirling hair and sitting in silence, Phil finally said something.

"Wanna go in my room? I have something for you," he said with a smile on his face.

"Sure, hehe," I said as I got up so he could get up, and we walked into his room.

I saw a bag on his bed, and it definitely had stuff in it, I didn't know what. But there was definitely stuff.

"Okay, close your eyes," Phil said. I did as he said so, and covered my eyes, trying not to peek.

"When can I look?" I asked trying not to peek.

"Okay, okay, you can look," Phil said as he uncovered my eyes, revealing a shirt, not like any other. It had a combination of all of my favorite things: pizza, YouTube, Tumblr, Twitter, tacos, lions, all my favorite bands, you name it! It was all there.

"Oh my god Phil," I said as speechless as ever.

"One of the guys at school told me your birthday was tomorrow, so I decided to create this shirt for you," Phil said proudly.

Shit.

My birthday IS tomorrow.

"Thank you Phil, thank you, thank you, thank you!" I said as I leaped into a gigantic hug.

"You're welcome, happy early birthday," Phil said while rubbing my back.

Still hugging him, I took my face off of his shoulder and just looked at him and smiled. His eyes were more of a green now, but had blue and yellow pigment in them. His hair was still really adorable and fluffy, and his smile was cute and everlasting.

We just stared into each others eyes, like we were hypnotized by each other. Next thing I know, he takes one hand off of me and puts it on my cheek, then leans in for a kiss. Not passionate, not intense, but sweet, perfect, and gentle. I just enjoyed the moment while it lasted.

When the short kiss ended, Phil looked me deeply in the eyes. "Okay, Sophie, I know I've not known you for forever, but I love you, you're like the girl I've always dreamed of. I couldn't stop thinking about you ever since you first talked to me. Every time you talk sweetly, you send shivers up my spine, in a good way obviously," Phil interrupted himself by laughing slightly.

"Ph-Phil," I said almost tearing up. "I love you too, you're probably the most sweetest, most adorable, kind, caring, loving, and not to mention amazing person I know. I understand how you feel about loving me, because I actually love you too," I said as I hugged him tightly.

I could hear Phil sobbing slightly. When I looked at him, they didn't look like tears of joy, they looked like tears of some sort of bad memory.

I looked Phil in the eyes, "Phil, don't be sad, if there's anything bothering you, you can just tell me, I'm here," I said hugging him even more.

Phil and I sat on the bed while Phil was hugging his legs and I was comforting him. He obviously remembered something dreadful that he never wanted to remember. I would try to ask him to tell me what it is, but I hate seeing him cry so much, so I just hugged him for a long, long time.

*9:36 PM*

"Hey, Phil, can I stay the night?"  I asked Phil as we laid on his bed together while looking at YouTube videos.

"Yeah, of course! You can borrow one of my shirts to sleep in," Phil said as he tossed me his OMFG shirt. I changed into it and got into my pajama pants from the night before, then I joined Phil in bed again.

Phil put his arm around me and I put my head on his shoulder. I felt so happy, so safe, like nothing bad could happen.

"It's getting late, should we go to bed?" Phil asked.

"Yeah, I think we should," I said as I went under the covers.

"Oh, and Sophie, one more thing," Phil asked.

"Yeah?" I turned around looking at him.

"Um, would you like to be my girlfriend?" Phil asked with an adorable smile on his face.

"Yes, of course!" I said as I kissed him for about 3 seconds. Phil blushed a little and I just hugged him and laughed.

"I love you," I said as I turned around.

"I love you, too," Phil said as he put his arm around me and we both drifted off to sleep.