Chapter 18

Sophie's POV

(A/N: Yeah I have been using her POV for a while, but I promise at some point I will get to other people, I swear! Okay back to the story...lolzor.)

Phil and I were waiting patiently in his room. It was about 9:00 PM, and Dan was in his room for about 15 minutes. I thought it was a good idea to go in now because he would least expect it. Phil agreed with me, so I put on his mask and took a bunch of party poppers and Phil took Dan's mask and put it on. I just giggled at how he looked and walked to the outside of Dan's room.

"Okay, when I reach 2 like on iCarly, we will go in. I will get him with the whipping cream and you will pop the party poppers. Got it?" Phil asked as he tried not to laugh.

"Yeah," I said while holding in my laughter.

"Alright, in 5, 4, 3, 2," Phil said and then we burst into Dan's room. Dan dropped his phone onto his bed out of shock and then Phil pelted his face with whipped cream, I popped at least 5 party poppers, and then after when Dan was licking the whipped cream off of his hands and face, we were just doing some weird and awkward dance of victory. Then after he could actually see us he freaked.

"OH MY JESUS CHRIST GUYS THAT IS HORRIFYING," Dan said as he kind of backed up. I laughed and then took the mask off and went into the kitchen to get a couple of paper towels for Dan. When I came back Phil was still dancing and Dan was just sitting there in shame. I laughed and handed Dan the paper towels. 

"Thank you, at least you're kind," Dan said, putting emphesis on the last part. 

"Well thank you, but Phil is such a sweetheart, he has to have his moment of glory," I said while enjoying Phil in this state. Dan rolled his eyes and just pulled me into a hug. Phil then looked at us and instantly got jealous.

"Heeeeey, that's my girlfriend! Get your own!" Phil said in a pouty voice.

"Awww, Phil, she loves me more," Dan said as he still hugged me. "You're even wearing the mask to prove it." 

I just giggled and then got up and took the mask off of Phil's face. I then waved to Dan, signaling that I was going into Phil's bedroom with Phil.

"Phil, you alright?" I asked as we sat on the bed.

"Okay, I did get a little jealous," Phil said as his face got red.

"Awww, Phil! There's no need to get jealous, I love you," I said as I kissed Phil's lips shortly but sweetly. "Dan and I are just best friends, don't forget that okay?" I said while holding Phil's hands and looking him in the eyes.

Phil actually looked like he was gonna cry, but he stopped himself as he looked into my eyes. He smiled and then nodded like a little kid. I just laughed slightly and laid on the bed and Phil joined.

"Hey, Sophie," Phil said as he looked towards me.

"Yes?" I asked as I turned to face Phil too.

"We have that Day in the Life of Dan, Phil, and Sophie on Monday. You looking forward to it?" Phil asked with a slight smirk.

"Haha, of course," I said as I then looked at the ceiling. "You know, it's kind of crazy how my boyfriend is a YouTuber, my best friends are YouTubers, like what if Jon and Shane were YouTubers? That'd be even crazier!" I said like I was talking to the ceiling.

"Maybe we can find out if they are, I mean it wouldn't hurt to try and look," Phil said as he took out his MacBook and sat up. I sat up and looked over at Phil's screen, too.

"Okay, first try to find Shane," I said and Phil typed his name into the Google search bar. Sure enough, there were many results. We clicked on images and sure enough, a bunch of pictures of Shane popped up, many of him with long hair.

"Woah, that's Shane?!" I asked slightly shocked.

"Wow, I knew I recognized him!" Phil said as he kind of face palmed.

"Wait, you recognized him?" I asked while looking at Phil.

"Yeah, actually, he was at a YouTuber party that was at VidCon, which I always go to with Dan. We get to go these after parties which end up being really cool and unforgettable. We do have many fangirls, or as we like to call, "Phangirls", with a PH because like half of the Phandom ships Dan and I, still," Phil explained. I just kind of was in a state of shock and like looked at more pictures of Shane. I actually found one of the party pictues from VidCon and saw Dan and Phil in the back. I pointed him out and he then pointed Troye and Tyler out too. I got really, really happy all of a sudden so I just kept on squealing.

"Okay, let's check if Jon is one now," I said as I typed his name next, There was a channel that was named "Paint" that came up. I doubted it was him, but I just clicked on it. I was brought to a YouTube channel with a bunch of music - just like Jon likes - and it also had a bunch of comedic things - just like Jon. I then saw the person in them and all of the thumbnails and the profile picture had Jon on them. I was kind of surprised, to be honest. Both Shane and Jon had tons of subscribers, and Shane had two channels, shane and Shane Dawson TV. His channel shane had 4,000,000 subscribers, and his other channel Shane Dawson TV had 6,000,000. I was pretty shocked at the amount of subscribers to be honest. It was a lot! Then Jon only had 2,000,000 like Phil, which is still a lot. 

"Well, now that we know all of this, how special do you feel?" Phil asked as he wrapped his arm around me. I just shivered in a good way and looked up at Phil.

"I feel very special, Philip," I said as I planted a light kiss on his lips. Phil smiled and his eyes looked like they were going to drift shut.

"I'm getting really tired, to be honest," Phil said as he yawned. 

"Yeah, same, I'll go say goodnight to Dan quickly, then we can get changed for bed, how does that sound?" I asked.

"Perfect," Phil said as he stretched and got up out of his bed to get changed.

I opened the door and went into Dan's room. "Hey Dan!" I said enthusiastically. 

"Oh, hey!" Dan said as he kind of covered his top half of his body since he was shirtless.

"Oh Dan, shirtless sleeper," I said as I walked up to Dan and looked at what he was looking at on Tumblr. "Ah, your looking at the danisnotonfire Tumblr tags?" I asked as I looked at the posts.

"Yeah, half of them is all Phan, but whatever, I try to find sarcastic or funny thing to be honest," Dan said as he began scrolling down. "Like this," Dan said as he showed me a picture of him and Phil kissing in bed. "This is the kind of stuff the Phandom likes to make. It makes me feel weird half the time because I'm straight, but I mean I got used to it over time." 

"Wow, that must be weird living like that," I said as I looked at even more pics.

"Oh, here's a good one," Dan said as he showed me this one picture of him and Phil riding a unicorn. The whole pic was chibi style, so it was adorable.

"Awww!" I said out loud.

"Haha, I know, the Phandom can be adorable," Dan said as he kind of showed off.

"Okay, well I really got to get to sleep, night Dan!" I said as I hugged Dan.

"Goodnight, love," Dan said as he gave me a small kiss on the cheek. I smiled and then waved to Dan as I exited his room. 

"Goodnight, Dan," I said before closing the door.

When I entered Phil's door, he was nearly dead asleep under the blankets. I just grabbed one of his shirts and my pajama pants, then climbed into bed with him.

"Sophieeeee," Phil begged.

"Yessss?" I said as I turned around to face Phil.

"I love you," Phil said with a smile.

"I love you too, night Phil!" I said as I then turned around and began to sleep. Then Phil wrapped his arm around me, which was the last thing I remembered.