Chapter 6

Sophie's POV

I woke up on Phil's bed with Phil wrapping his arm around me.

I turned around to look at him and he didn't awaken. He was probably a deep sleeper.

I stared at his adorable face while he snored lightly. I awwed as he took steady breaths.

Just then, he woke up.

"Good morning Sophie," Phil said in an even deeper, but beautiful voice.

"Hehe, morning Phil," I said while poking his nose.

I got out of bed and then grabbed my phone that was in the lounge. It was only 9:30, surprisingly.

I walked up to Dan's room to check if he was awake, which in this case he wasn't. He was peacefully sleeping in his bed, shirtless.

I just smiled then closed the door silently, then went back to Phil's room.

"Dan's asleep, should I be surprised?" I asked Phil as I sat on his chair.

"Nope, he's normally on Tumblr for hours at night," Phil said as he got up and changed his shirt.

"Ah, no wonder," I said as I checked my phone for anything. I got a text from Marie, weird.

"You alright?" Phil asked walking up to me and sitting on the ground in front of me.

"Um, no," I said, giving Phil a shocked face.

"What's wrong?" Phil asked with worry in his eyes.

"I got a text from my old best friend," I said while getting off the chair and sitting on the ground next to him so he could see the text.

"Is it bad?" Phil asked.

"Um, she said that she doesn't think we should do this long distant friendship thing," I said while hugging my legs.

"Well, sorry to break it to you, but she may not be a true friend if she says that, to be honest. She shouldn't be able to easily say that to you, and I can't imagine saying that to anyone like you. That would completely break your heart, and I'd hate to see you in a state like that," Phil said as he hugged me tightly. "I won't do that to you."

I started crying, obviously, my best friend wanted to just ditch me! But I guess Phil was right, maybe she wasn't that true of a friend if she could let go of me that easily. Maybe I should just move on away from those friends. I honestly didn't know what to do with all of these feelings, so I cried it out like the baby I am.

"Shhh, it's okay, let it out," Phil said while rubbing my back.

I sat there crying silently for 5 minutes with hitched breathing.

"You better now?" Phil asked with worry in his eyes.

"Yeah," I said sniffling a little.

Phil had a smile on his face, then he got up and helped me up. "Want to make some food?" 

"Yesss, I'm starving!" I said, holding my tummy.

"Okay, to be honest Dan and I aren't exactly the cooking type, so we just have cereal," Phil said while laughing slightly.

"I feel you, Phil. My house is flooded with cereal," I said.

"Does that mean you bathe in cereal?" Phil asked while laughing adorably.

"Yes, Phil, I bathe in cereal," I said while hitting Phil's arm lightly.

"Okay, okay, what kind of cereal do you want?" Phil asked holding up 2 boxes of cereal.

"Hmmm...well Lucky Charms are nice, but then again, I like Fruit Loops...whatever, LUCKY CHARMS!" I said as I grabbed the box of Lucky Charms, a bowl, a spoon, and milk. I poured the cereal into the bowl, then the milk, and took it into the lounge.

After Phil made his, he joined me in the lounge. "Rawr," he said as he sat down and put his arm around me.

"Meow," I said looking at him.

"Meow," Phil literally meowed like a cat.

"DO I HEAR CATS AGAIN?" Dan shouted coming from the hallway with only pajama pants on and shirtless.

"Yeah, we turned into cats," I said clawing the air.

"Ooh, we have Lucky Charms?!" Dan said in a 5 year old voice while running to the kitchen.

Phil and I just sat there laughing at Dan's childish side. 

I grabbed my phone out and checked Tumblr. For some reason I have an addiction.

"Stuck in the Tumblr world, I see," Dan said as he came up next to me.

"Yeah, it's addicting," I said while giggling.

"So, you guys wanna do anything today?" Phil asked.

"Um, I have to go do some clothes shopping," Dan said as he sat down and ate his cereal.

"I don't, so maybe Sophie and I could just walk around with you?" Phil suggested.

"Sounds good," Dan said. "I really need to get a shirt on now."

I just laughed at his awkwardness, and I tossed him a black shirt with a white ring. He thankfully caught it and put it on.

"Thanks!" Dan said.

"No problem," I said while winking.

"Okay, I'll just get a pair of skinny jeans on and we can get going. I recommend you guys get dressed too," Dan said as he went into his room.

"I'll get the bowls, you can get dressed," Phil said as he squeezed me a little before taking his arm off from around me.

"Hehe, okay," I said as I got up and grabbed my things from Phil's bedroom. I decided to quickly get changed in there. I put on a pair of black skinny jeans, my red Converse, and a purple shirt with Gengar on it. Well, only the face. It was exactly like the one Phil wore yesterday. I just brushed my hair as normal and then went into the bathroom. I could hear the door close for Phil's room, so he must be getting changed right now.

I went into the lounge and again, checked Tumblr. Seriously, I need help. And not from Dan.

Just then, Phil came walking down the hallway and into the lounge wearing the same shirt, same skinny jeans, and same shoes.

"Woah!" I said as I looked at Phil and he looked at me with the same look of shock I had.

"Hmm, I'm now confused if I dress like a girl, or you dress like a guy," Phil said while laughing.

"Um, both?" I said while going up to him and giving him a hug. "We're matching buddies!"

"Yay!" Phil said as he hugged me too.

Dan walked out of his room wearing his black shirt with the white ring, black skinny jeans, and black Converse.

"Wow, we have some twins here," Dan said as he grabbed his wallet and keys.

"Hehe, this wasn't even planned," I said, looking at Phil.

"Yes, I washed this shirt before I wore it, don't worry," Phil said while he grabbed his wallet.

"Okay, let's go!" Dan exclaimed.

"Yay!" I said as I walked out of the door with them.