Tiny Tots (Part 2)

Requested by: madisonriverdale

If you didn't understand from the title. This is the second part to one of my earlier one-shots titled 'Tiny Tots'

Jughead and Betty sat inside pops. They were both on the right side of the booth and Jughead had his arm draped over Betty. They were drinking what felt like their tenth milkshake.

"Juggie?" Betty asked as she starred at her milkshake.

"Yah." Jughead responsed as he looked down at her.

"Do you ever think about the future?" She started twirling her straw that was in her milkshake.

Jughead smirked at the question with the knowledge of what he was going to later. "Yes I do. Why are you asking?"

"Just curious." She stated as she looked up at him and smiled. He smiled back. "I gotta go ask Pop something." Jughead said before hopping out of the booth.

"Ok."

Betty watched as Jughead leaned over the bar to talk to Pop. They spoke in whispers for a minute before Jughead came back over to Betty.

"Betty," Jughead said as he grabbed her hands and pulled her out of the booth, "ever since the day I first laid eyes on you I knew you would be a special part of my life. At first I was scared to let you in. I didn't think you would ever want to be with me. But then I realized I was stupid and that you really did like me. Betty I have learned to love you and over time that love has grown, deeply. Betty I love you so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So..." Jughead pulled a red velvet box out of his pocket and kneeled down in front of Betty. She started crying. "Betty Cooper will you do me the honor of being my wife?"

Betty wiped away her tears from her face. She chuckled. "Didn't I already answer that?"

Jughead raised an eyebrow at her in confusion. "Duh Juggie. Of course we can." She said, imitating what she said when they were 7 and Jughead asked if they can get married.

Jughead jumped up and they hugged each other tightly. They pulled away and Jug put the ring on Betty's left hand. She looked up from the ring and to Jughead. "I love you!" She said smiling.

"I love you too!" Betty pulled Jughead in and kissed him. Then they heard clapping and laughing from behind them. They pulled away to see Pop smiling and clapping.

It was that day that secured the future of Bughead!

I really like this one. What about you?

Also sorry that it's so short.

Don't forget to comment and like. ️❤️