Confused

Confused, Lavid (New Politics), Word Document created on April 4, 2015

I have no idea how many chapters this is. Thank God I stopped. 

(POV: David.)

How did I fall in love? How I fell in love? Not many people like it, but I don't care. It's my choice.

I'll start it from the night before the first kiss.

My band, New Politics, and I had just gotten off stage. We cheered as our friends Silent Thunder walked on stage. The entire venue was black. Though, everyone knew where to be. The stage then was washed in a purple light. We continued to cheer through 'Bring Me the Light' which is their latest hit.

"How y'all doing?" Jillian asked after the song, the last guitar note still ringing through the venue. The crowd roared louder.

"Dang y'all are loud! On the count of three, everybody be quiet. Ready? One, two, three!" The entire venue went quiet.

Though that was short lived. They burst into laughter as Silent got pelleted with water balloons by Panic! At The Disco.

Abby, the drummer for Silent screamed as she tried to block them. She ran up front and used Jillian as a human shield. Missy, the guitarist, ran behind Abby. Jilli just stood there straight-faced as Brendon Urie hit her in the legs with a water balloon. Dallon made the extreme mistake of hitting her in the ribs.

Last night, we had had a slip and slide. Never let Jillian Thunder on a slip and slide. She had bruised her ribs and had cuts all over her. The rest of us were just a little scraped up. Jilli got the worst. When the water balloon connected with her side, she screamed, grabbed her side, and then tackled Dallon. He almost drowned on Water Balloons. I wasn't kidding when I said extreme mistake. You don't need to help Jillian get hurt. She does that enough herself.

Dallon lived. Jilli was pulled off of him by Brendon. She flipped her black hair off her face. She got up to the mic.

"Thank you, Panic! for that shower. Dallon Weekes, I will kill you." The crowd laughed. Jillian's bass tech came out and handed her other bass. It had her signature symbol on it; a black cloud with purple lightning. She said it was for her father, (Papa Thunder, as we call him) who use to tour with them. Now, since he couldn't tour anymore, she had the customs bass made; it showed that even when she was on tour, he'd always support her. Missy's guitar tech came out with another one of her guitars. It was just bright pink. Abby just walked back to the drums.

"Well. I guess that we can play some music before there's a band blood bath. This song is called Still Standing." The crowd roared. Right before they started playing, I started walking back to the dressing room.

"I'm gonna go take a shower," I yelled at the guys.

"K." Soren yelled back. As I walked walking backstage, I saw this really sexy lady. I know exactly who I'm doing tonight.

The next morning I woke up in a hotel. The girl who I had saw back stage. We had sex then fell asleep. It wasn't love. It was sex. That's all. It was never love.

I got up and got a shower. After my shower, the girl was still asleep. I didn't even know her name. I got dressed and left. Room was already paid for, so I just left and went back to the bus. When I got on, I was still in my stage clothes. As usual, Jillian was on our bus.

"Morning, male slut."

"Shut the hell up, Thunder."

"Sorry. My Daddy's the silent one. I ain't."