Tal x Anthony

Tal's POV

''Hey guys your watching Reaction Time and today im here with,'' I pointed at Michael and Anthony, 

''these guys!'' I smiled at Anthony and he smiled back at me. god was he adorable. 

Anthony's POV

Tal smiled at me so I smiled back at him, and I swear to God I saw him blush. I loved Tal since the first time I met him. I was brought back into reality when Tal started talking again.'' Today were going to react to the most awkward first kisses.'' Maybe I'll have my first kiss too.

                                              -------------TIME SKIP---------------

'' HOLY SHIT THE KID'S NOSE BLED!!!!!!'' I screamed after the clip of the kid.

 ''Dude that's embarrassing AF.'' replied Mike.  Tal turned to Mike and asked, 

''did you have your first kiss already?'' 

''Yea! This girl in High School!'' Mike seemed happy to announce that on the internet. 

''Well I did too!'' Tal said. I felt my heart sink.

 ''When?'' Mike asked curiously. 

Tal turned to me and kissed me on the lips. Like right there, In front of Mike, In front of everyone watching the video. 

''Right now.'' He turned and looked at the camera, 

''Well that's the end of the video. I'll see you guys next time, peace out!'' Then the video ended. 

Tal turned off his camera while Mike got up and left the room. 

''Yo bro! You good?'' Tal asked me. 

''Why did you kiss me?'' I asked him super curious.  Tal looked at me and walked closer,

 ''Because, Your amazing, loyal, and the best friend I could ever have. And I love you.'' I smiled at him as he leaned in and kiss me again. 

'' I love you too.''

WHOOOOO!!!! FIRST CHAPTER IN THIS RANDOM FREETIME SHIP BOOK!!! STILL GOING TO BE POSTING THO

i know its super short but i got tired 

                                                                                                                                                                  ~Camillefoxy