Sunset (Tal X Reader)

(Y/N) POV

"Hey (Y/N)! Wait up!" I heard Tal yell my name from the other side of the hall as he ran to catch up with me. 

"Yeah?" I said as he was trying to catch his breath. 

"Um... wanna hang out after school? We could hit up the beach." He replied looking at me, silently pleading. I rolled my eyes,

"Sure. Are you bringing the other guys with you?" I asked.

"Um...If you want them to come, I can ask Mike and Anthony." Tal said. 

'I don't really care." I replied walking off to my next class. School went by fast and before I could tell, it was the end of the day already. I went over to my locker and started putting my stuff away when I heard a thud against the locker next to me. I quickly turned around and saw Mike leaning on the locker with his arms crossed. 

"Hey Mikey." I said smiling at him

"First of all, don't call me that. Second of all, are you going to the beach?" Mike replied

"Yeah Mikey. Tal invited you and Anthony, right?" I asked 

He rolled his eyes when I said 'Mikey' again.

"Don't you think its going to be weird to be at the beach with 3 guys?" He told me.

"Not really, like we're are just friends. " I said.

"Are you sure that you and Tal are just friends?" He asked me.

"What makes you think were more then friends?? I mean I know you and Anthony ship us but we're not dating." I replied, feeling my cheeks starting to turn red, I turned my head so Mike couldn't see.

"If that's what you say..." Mike was starting until Anthony came out of nowhere and gave me a bear hug, partly picking me up. Tal was following close behind Anthony.

" Ok so i'm going home, see you guys there." I say as i start walk out of school. 

"Hey (Y/N)! Do you need a ride?" Me and  Mike live across from each other and are really good friends. I didn't get my driver license yet so I either walked or had Mike drove me.

"Sure." I said as I entered his car. The car ride was quiet which wasn't really normal. We reached our houses and I got out and entered my house. My parents were on a business trip in Boston but I had to stay. I ran upstairs to my room and started to look for my bathing suit and found my favorite one.

 I ran upstairs to my room and started to look for my bathing suit and found my favorite one

I smiled at myself in the mirror and put a outift over my swim suit.

I grabbed my bag and ran back downstairs. I go outside and lock my door and see Mike chilling out in his car. I knock on the passenger window and he looked at me and unlocked the door. 

"awww, were you waiting for me?" I say in a baby voice as I sit in the passenger seat. He glares at me and starts the car. 

"You could walk if you want." He said before backing up. 

"Meanie." I said 

"Dummy." He replies. We really need to act more our age but, hey, who wants to be old, right. We reached the beach and Mike parked in probably the farthest from the beach.

"What the Heck Mike! I don't wanna walk." I said crossing my arms.

"Too bad. Plus its like 5 feet away." He said grinning at me.

"Nope, carry me." I said still with my arms crossed.

"No." He replied bluntly.

"Please." I said pouting.

"Only once." He gave in, rolling his eyes. I smiled at him as he got out the car and went over to my side.  He picked me up and walked over to the ocean, dropping me in the water. This is how close of friends we are.

"MIKE!!" I yelled when I got up. I see him laughing and push him in the water while he was distracted. Mike got out of the water and glared at me. 

"Ok let's make a truce. No throwing each-other in the water 'till Tal and Anthony gets here." I say sticking my hand out. 

"Fine." He says shaking my hand. He's still shaking my hand when he jumps in the water himself, not letting go of me. 

"Dude! We just made a truce!" I say standing in the water. 

"First of all, I didn't throw you and second of all, Tal and Anthony are here." He replied pointing at the guys. 

I get out of the water and grabbed my towel, setting it down on the sand. I then took off my cover clothes and put it in my bag. 

"Are y 'all good?" I hear Tal say from behind me as he puts his towel down next to mine.

"Yeah I'm fine." I say and Mike gets out of the water sticking out a thumbs up. Mike then sits on your towel since he didn't bring one.

"Now that I think about, screw you Mike, I'm going to go get a Ice Cream," I say grabbing my bag "And get your big butt off my towel." I threw a spare towel at him and grabbed my wallet. I started to walk toward a 'Dippin Dots' Ice Cream truck, when I notice a figure start following me. 
"Hey." I see Tal go up next to me and we start walking to the truck. 

"Hi! What can I get you today?" The lady at the counter asks. 

"Um... can I get the Cookies n' Cream. And he will have the.." I say then point at Tal.

"I'll take the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough." He says. 

"That will be 9.52." She says. I give her the money and we walk back with our Ice Cream. 

"Hey can I have a bite of yours." Tal asks me and we ended up switching Ice Creams.

As all the boys were playing in the water, I stayed in the sun trying to take a nap. (Yup sounds like me) After a while I ended up in the water with Tal and Mike. Mike then got out, only leaving me and Tal.  

"I'm heading home, and I'm dropping Anth off. So see ya." Mike said as he got his stuff. We said goodbye and sat on our towels. It was starting to get dark and mostly everyone left. Me and Tal  ended up just watching the sunset. I turn my head a little and see Tal looking at me. He then  leans in and kisses me. It took me a little while to realize but then I started to kiss back. We soon parted. 

"So..." He started but I cut him off.

"Sure." I say smiling, causing him to smile. 

GUYS IM SORRY ITS BEEN A WHILE, BUT IM JUST ALWAYS MULTI-TASKING AND I BARELY GET ENOUGH TIME TO WRITE.  

                                                                                                                            ~CamilleFoxy