Star (Jason X Cenna)

Requested by @pychedelicmeatball 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cenna's POV

I was holding the camera for the new Free Time video while everyone was doing their thing. 

"Hey Cenna, can I talk to you after this video?" 

I heard someone say, who was Jason.

"Um... Sure." 

I reply. He went back to his seat on the couch as Anthony and Tal were about to get in a fight. 

"Guys, Im still filming." I said causing everyone to look at me and the camera. 

"Oh... well, we're going to leave this here. I'll see you next time. Peace Out!" Tal said while everyone started to leave. 

I turned off the camera and put it down somewhere, and tried to look for Jason. I couldn't find him so I just went and hanged out with the Nick and Jojo. A couple of minutes later, the doorbell rang and Jason ran down and got it. He left some of his stuff inside then walked outside again. I walked out quietly following Jason. He stopped at the local park and looked around. No one. He started to walk towards the trees where I followed him. he layed down on the ground staring up at the stars. I tried to move around quietly but ended up stepping on a stick. 

"What are you doing here?" Jason said not moving.

"Ummm... you wanted to talk to me earlier." I said coming out from my hiding spot, taking a seat next to him on the grass. He sat up when I sat and turned to me.

"Oh, right, um... I was thinking on telling everyone in FreeTime, but i'm just going to tell you first. Um... i'm... i'm gay." Jason said stuttering.

"So, why did you tell me first?" I asked. Honestly if I was him, I would probably tell Tal or Cay first.

"Well, I found out I was gay, when I found out I liked you." Jason said causing me to look at him, and I saw his face turning really red. I leaned in and we shared a small kiss. I pull away and look at Jason to see what his reaction is. He just gave a small smile at me and I leaned my head on his shoulder, looking up at the stars. 

SO THIS ONE IS REALLY SHORT AND IM SORRY ABOUT THAT BUT I DIDNT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO PUT.