Birthday Surprise (Adi X Reader)

A/N: FIRST OF ALL HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY PRECIOUS BABY!!!!!!!!! LIKE LOOK AT HIM!!!!!!!!!

Ok lets start this chapter

                                                                                      -CamilleFoxy

Adi's POV:

I woke up and rubbed my eyes, still super tired. I grabbed my phone from its charger and saw the date. August 11. My birthday. Sad that I still have to go to school though, but at least today will be a better then normal. (I know his b-day lands on a Sunday but let's just say Friday) I got dressed with my grey supreme hoodie and black ripped jeans. I ran down my set of stairs got some breakfast. Huh no one's here. And they wouldn't be at the gym at this time. I thought to myself. I got my phone and called Nick but no answer. I then called Jojo but he didn't answer either. After Jojo I called (Y/N) and she answers. While the line's ringing I remember when I first met her. 

"Hey Adi!! This is (Y/N)! (Y/N) this is Adi!" Jojo told me. 

"Hi!" She said to me in the smallest and cutest voice ever. 

If she's going to be my friend, she better stop being so cute. 

I knew when I met her I was going to have feelings for her, but... I still do.

 "Hey Adi." She said in her adorable sleepy tone. 

"Hey (Y/N/N)! What are you doing?" I asked happily.

 "Trying to go back to sleep but it's too late for that. Plus why are you so happy?" She asked me.

"Today''s the 11?!?" I replied. Did she really forget?

"Oh right, well happy birthday Adi," She said once she realized, " I'll see you at school then?" 

"Yeah I guess I'll see ya." I say before I hang up.

I finished my breakfast, got my backpack and put my shoes on, then I was out the door. I walked to school today since it was just so nice. I neared the corner to the parking lot and saw (Y/N) sitting on the stairs into the school.  She had her headphones on with one dangling loose and the other in her ear. I went up to her and hugged her from behind, slightly picking her up.

"Oh crap Adi! You scared the sh*t out of me!" She said once I put her down.

"Hey! Language!" I replied with a smile. She rolled her eyes with a smile. We walked inside and I saw Nick, Jojo, and Cenna all talking to each-other. 

"Yo why didn't you guys answer??" I said as I started to walk towards them.

"Sorry I was asleep, if anything, I rushed to get ready." Jojo said.

"Andre was playing on my phone and my ringer and vibration was off." Nick said.

"OK fine," I said as I opened my locker and got my stuff. "Can we hangout later today, cause you do know what today is." I said smiling.

"We're actually all busy." I heard Cenna say. I felt my heart drop. 

"Wait, what." I replied looking back at them.

They were all quiet.

"(Y/N/N), your not busy too, right?" I asked, only seeing her look down. 

Why is nobody available on my birthday?? I thought to myself as the bell rang. 

"I'll see you guys later." I say as me and (Y/N) start walking to class.

_______________NORMAL SCHOOL CRAP________________________

I got in my car and started it up. I look outside the window and see (Y/N) running up to the car. 

"Actually I could hang out for a bit." She said smiling. 

I unlocked the door and she got in, dropping her backpack in the backseat. 

"So what do you want to do?" I hear her say. 

We went to go see a movie and ended up eating at Chipotle. It was already 6:00pm.

"Wait weren't you supposed to do something today?" I asked her. 

"Well I was suppose to plan for something but I did it during class." She says. 

"Sure" I say acting suspicious. 

We drove to my house only to have nobody answer the door. 

"That's weird." (Y/N) tells me.

"It's been like that all day." I tell her and she looks at me shocked.

I open the door and call out for anybody. Like this morning, nothing. I drop my stuff on the couch, bored. It was already dark outside. 

"Hey, why is the back door open?" I hear (Y/N) ask me. I turn my head and see that the back door was open. I walk over there and go outside to see everybody and a bunch of birthday decorations. 

"HAPPY BIRHTDAY ADI!!!" I hear everyone yell and Tal walks up to me with a cake. I was speechless.

"So, how do you feel, Birthday boy?" I hear (Y/N) say behind me. 

"I- this is just amazing." I say looking at the sight before me.  I look at everyone else before looking at (Y/N). She then reaches up and kisses me, then pulling away blushing. I was blushing too before kissing her again. While we kissed I could hear everybody screaming 'AWW' or going 'WHOO'. I pulled away before hugging one side of her. 

"Well Let's Party!!" I shout before everyone starts to do their own thing. 

"So what do you think?" (Y/N) asks me. 

"Today was awesome. First, I got to hang out all day with my crush, then everybody throws me a surprise party." I say. 

"I know. I got to hang out with my crush too." She replies, smiling and looking at me.

ALL I GOT TO SAY AGAIN IS HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADI!!!!!

~CamilleFoxy