Truth or Dare (Adi x Nick)

MAY CONTAIN: gayness, Cuss words

F L U F F 

Adi's POV

"Adi! Get your butt out here!" I heard Tal scream at me.

 "What??" I said getting out of my rom to see that we were filming for Free Time. 

"Oh Sh-!" I ran and sat next to Nick. 

"Well as I was saying, We're going to do truth or Dare with the Lie Detector. Adi since you were late, your doing it." Tal said. We switched spots so I was sitting in the middle. I got all hooked up with the wires as Tal got his phone ready. 

"Ok so, Truth or Dare?" Cena said. 

"Um... Truth." I said.

 "Ok, Have you ever been horny outside your house." Tal said reading off his phone. 

"Why, just why must someone ask that. And No." I said.  We continued to play Truth or Dare, switching the questions/dares between me and Tal. It was my turn again. 

"Do you have a crush on anyone in Free Time?" I blushed looking down. 

"U-um M-Maybe. Y-yeah." I mumbled earning 'ooooo's from everybody. 

"OK! Tal's turn!!" I said to get rid of all the attention drawn to me. 

"Fine. Um, I choose dare." Tal said leaving the Lie Detector on the couch. 

"I dare you to go get Jason's Chipotle and eat it in front of him." We said.

 "JASON!!!" Tal yelled getting up and going to the kitchen.

 "WHAT THE F*CK YOU WANT!!" Jason shouted running down the stairs. Oof he's already mad.  Tal grabbed the Chipotle and ate a lot of it. Then Jason started chasing Tal as he ran. We continued with the video, as it was my turn again.

 "Um.... Dare." I said as we sat back on the couch, this time Nick sat next to me. 

"Y'know how you said you had a crush on someone in Free Time," Cena started. 

"I said maybe!" I pointed out. 

"Whatever, so the dare is for you to kiss that person for 10 seconds." I blushed a deep red and looked down at the floor. 

"Unless you Capping." Jojo and Cena said. I glared at Cena and Jojo and then turned my head towards Nick. I then kissed him for the 10 seconds, before running to my room. 

Nick's POV

"Whatever, so the dare is for you to kiss that person for 10 seconds." Cena said to Adi. Holy crap, if he actually does it though. Adi was sitting next to me and he looked down and was blushing a lot.

 "Unless you capping." Jojo and Cena said to Adi. He glared at them before I felt a pair of lips on mine. I blushed once I realized it was Adi. The 10 seconds were up and Adi got up and ran to his room. I was still a blushing mess as all the guys were shocked. Cena turned off the camera and everyone got off the couch to go do their own thing. I walked over to Adi's room and knocked on the door. No answer. I knocked again but still nothing. Still no answer.

 "Yo Nick! We're going to go get some food. Wanna come?" I heard Tal say.

 "Nah. I'll stay." I replied as the rest of the guys left.  

"Adi, it's Nick. Can we talk?"  I said knocking on the door once more. I heard Adi mumble a 'Come in' so I opened the door. I found Adi laying on his bed, face to the pillow. I sat on the edge as he stood up. 

"So... Did you really have a crush on me?" I said looking at him. 

"Y-Yeah, i'm sorry, I should have just Capped, plus you probably don't like me ba-" I cut off Adi by kissing him on the lips. We pulled away as I just look at the ground blushing.

 "Nick Mayorga. How did I meet someone like you." Adi said hugging me.

 "And Adi Fishman How did I find someone like you, " I said hugging him back. 

This Killed me,

BeCause it's so cute.

~CamilleFoxy