Movies (Tal X Reader)

(Y/N) POV

"Yeah, sorry guys." Me and Tal heard Adi say over the phone. 

"Bro, you said you finished all your school stuff yesterday." Tal said.

"Well this popped up. We have a quiz tomorrow and me, Nick, and Jojo are studying for it." He said.

"So me and Tal just happen to be stuck at the movies with the tickets you gave us, that are already payed for." I reply. Everyone in Freetime shipped us, even the fans, but we never thought of anything past it. I did like Tal since I met him but he probably doesn't like me back.

"Yeah, just watch the movie together, it's not like anythings going to happen. You two are just friends, right?" Adi replied over the phone, and I heard Nick laugh in the backround.

"You didn't even tell us what the movie is!" Tal protested.

"It's Spiderman; Far From Home. God it's not such a big deal." Adi said.

"Well it might be a big deal, cause what if a fan saw us. They'll take a picture, post it, tag us, then everyone would think we're on a date." Tal protested again.

"Yeah, because Spiderman is definetly a romantic movie." Adi said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes. 

"If me and Tal go without you, you owe us 20$ each." I say into the phone. 

"And Chipotle!" Tal added.

"Ugh, fine." Adi replied. Me and Tal both said bye to Adi and I hang up.

"When does it start?" Tal asked me. I went to Adi's messages and saw the tickets. 

"5:00, it's 3:30 right now." I told him.

"Well, I might start filming a Reaction Time Video." Tal said.

"Yeah, Mike wanted to see me for something." I told him. We both went different ways to go do whatever we had to do. 

~~~T I M E~~ S K I P~~ B R O U G H T~~ T O~~ Y O U~~ B Y~~ A N D R E'S~~ I N N O C E N T~~~

"Can I see your ticket?" The guy at the booth asked. I gave him my phone and he returned it. Me and Tal went to the snack bar. We both got a medium drink, two boxes of candy, and a big carton of Popcorn. We sat down at our seats and Tal pulled out his phone. 

"Tal, turn your phone off." I told him.

"It's only the commercials and Adi posted on IG. He's at a frikin' party." Tal said, handing me his phone.

"He's a capper." I reply, giving Tal his phone back. He chuckled and turned his phone off as the lights dimmed.

~~A F T E R~~ T  H E~~ M O V I E~~

"Aww, Peter and MJ are so cute together." I say, my head on Tal's shoulder. Tal looked at me, then back at the screen.

"If I was Peter, would you be my MJ?" Tal said, glancing at me again to see my reaction. I looked up at him, and saw his blush in the dark room. I blushed too, and he leaned in and our lips were connected. We pulled away and I answered.

"Of course." I say, smiling at him. He smiled back and the lights turned back on. 

~~EXTRA~~

_The Next Day_

Tal's POV

"TAL!! DID YOU AND (Y/N) KISS AT THE MOVIES?!?!" Adi screamed.

"How'd you-" I started but Adi gave me his phone while grinning at me. He was on Instagram and there was a photo of me and (Y/N) from yesterday. Everyone in FreeTime was tagged in it, even her.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Adi said and I hit him in the back of the head, giving him back his phone. 

~SORRY ITS SO SHORT GUYS!!! 

~CamilleFox