Blueberry (Jojo x reader)

Jojo's POV

"welp... Todays the worst." I said as I entered me and Nick's room. Right now I was at the free time house. 

"What happened?" Nick asked me as I plopped down on my bed. 

"So... you know that girl I've been talking too... Jenny. So she broke up with me before class started and told Everyone that I broke her heart. And she also put makeup on her face to make it look like I slapped her. Now everybody thinks I'm a jerk."  Nick's probably pissed right now. he never liked Jenny and hated her even more now.

 "Well I gonna go to bed, we have school tomorrow." I told Nick.

 "Hey, but listen, I'll tell Adi and Cenna and see if we could straighten this thing out, K?" Nick asked. It's great to have someone like him around.

__________AT SCHOOL_________

I was at my locker getting all my books I needed when Adi and Nick ran up to me. 

"So... I don't know if you know this but... Jenny's really good at acting and lying" Adi told me. I look past him and see her with some different guy.  

"Ugh, whatever, just leave her alone guys." I told them as I put my blue hoodie on and started to walk to my next class. 

As I was falling asleep during the lecture in Life Science, the PA system came on. 

"Hi, do you have a... Joseph Sim?" the front desk asked. I mentally cringed when the front said Joseph. 

"Yeah I'll send him down." Replied my teacher. 

hey I can finally get out of this class  I thought as I grabbed my stuff and headed to the office.

 " So Joseph, This is (Y/N). She just moved here form Michigan and she has moat of your classes. I was wondering if you can show her around so she can get used to the schedule." I nodded and walked with (Y/N) through the hallway.

 "So, what brings you to LA?" I said. She was really beautiful and seemed like a nice person. hopefully she don't end up like Jenny.

 "Well my parent's got a job here with a better pay so." She replied.

 " um, I never really caught your name." She told me. 

"it's Joseph, but everyone calls me Jojo." I told her. I showed her around the campus until, finally, lunch came. I know what it was like to go to a new school and not have anybody to sit or talk to at lunch and I didn't want her to feel left out. 

" Hey (Y/N)! do you wanna sit with me and my friends?'' I asked her. She nodded and followed me to our table. 

" Guys this is (Y/N), she's new here." I told Adi, Cenna, and Nick. 

"Hey, I'm Nick, this is Cenna, and that man over there is Adi." Nick introduces the guys as Adi starts messing with his food. 

"Boi what are you doing, You ain't 5 years old." I said to Adi. He looks up at me and the guys with a string cheese sticking out of his mouth. Then he looked back down and went on his phone. 

"Who's man is this??" I told the others. I see (Y/N) quietly laughing at my joke while she ate her sandwich. 

(Y/N) POV

I sat with Jojo and his friends. Nick and Adi were pretty nice to me as Cenna just sat there, being anti-social and eating his food. ( Me at school)  I was really comfortable with Jojo since he was just so, outgoing and wanting me to participate in everything. The bell ringed indicating for everyone to go to class. I started walking to class while Jojo was saying bye to the guys. Jojo caught up with me. We walked to class together and while he was telling me about his other friends and their channel together, I noticed how cute and funny he was.

 "And we got this huge house together." Jojo said.  We sat near each other during class and became really good friends. We were currently in our last class which was Math. I was better at it then most people so it was a easy A for me. The final bell ringed as a bunch of kids started to leave. 

"Hey, um, did you understand today's Math lesson. I didn't." Jojo asked me. 

"Oh yeah. I learned this trick which made it easier for me." I told him. 

"Maybe you can show me some time!" He replied happily. 

"Maybe we can hang out today?" I said as we started to walk home. 

"Yeah, that's fine," Jojo said, 

"Wait! Before you go home can I show you something really cool?" He said.

 I nodded and he took my hand and led me to the beach. He then showed me this little area hidden from the population. 

"Jojo this is so cool!!" I said in amazement

"Yeah I found this while I was just walking around." He said dropping his stuff in the corner. I sat down on the floor and took some food out of my backpack. 

"What'cha got there?" He asked sitting next to me. 

"Blueberries! Heh, their healthy and good." I said giving him some.

 "honestly, you kinda remind me of blueberries. " I said to Jojo. He started to laugh. 

"H-How?" I started to blush a little. 

"Well first, your wearing a blue hoodie. And Idk." I said. 

"I love them." I said after some moment. I was staring off at the little view and noticed Jojo staring at me. I turned my head as he leaned in and kissed me. We pulled apart after another moment.

 "Your my Blueberry. " I said resting my head on his shoulder. He kissed the top of my head as I stared off in the distance. 

This story is actually doing really good and I'm somewhat happy but shook

~CamilleFoxy