Falling Down (Nick x Reader)

(Y/N) POV

''Crap crap crap crap crap I'm late again'' I mumbled to myself as I scurried through the hallways. I walked into your classroom and took a seat next to my best friend, Nick. He looked up at me and grinned.

 "Your early." he said as I took out my homework and pencil. 

''Well I stayed up last night watching 'Friends'." I replied clearing up my desk.

 "your fricken addicted to that show." Nick said as I rolled my eyes.

''Whatever. At least I'm not doing weird challenges with people who are older then me.'' he playfully punched your arm as the teacher came and collected everyone's homework.

 ''So, speaking of those challenges...'' I cut him off short,

 '' The guys want me in another video and are going to be filming after school.'' I said as he stared at me. He nodded slightly 

"I'll think about it.'' I said as I start working on my new worksheet the teacher gave out. I wasn't absolutely amazing at math but I were better then anyone else at my table. 

"Heya (Y/N/N)" I heard someone say.

 "sup Jojo. you late too?" I asked as he sat across from Nick.

 "Nah, Mr. Bushong caught me and Cena fighting out in the hall. sent us straight to the office." Jojo replied as Adi took a seat in front of me.

 " Wow was Nick the only one who wasn't late today." Adi replied as he noticed I was possibly late too. I shrugged. 

"For the first time in forever." Nick glared at you. 

"whatever. Hey what did you get on number 5?" Nick sucked at math and always turned to you for help. You passed him your paper since you already finished the page. He started to copy the answers while you, Jojo, and Adi talked about filming after-school. Nick passed your paper back as he joined in the conversation.

 "So I was thinking we could do Would You Rather. The others were fine with it." Adi stated. "Sounds cool.'' Nick and Jojo say.

 "well tell Tal that he should make a would you rather tweet cause were going to do it. And yes I'll be there." I say. Adi takes out his phone and texts Tal as Nick's face lightened up. He loved when you were at the free time house or in the videos. 

"don't be late this time, K" Nick says as we parted for our next class. You and Nick didn't have any other class together which was kinda sad since you loved being around him. Honestly you loved everything about him. His eyes, The way his smiles can light up a whole room, his sense of humor, but he'll never know. He hasn't known since the day you first met him. 

_______AFTER SCHOOL_______

I and Adi waited outside of Nick and Jojo's class. honestly you were about to leave until the Jojo came out of the classroom, Nick following afterwards. I smiled at him and you walked to his car as Jojo went with Adi. I would walk to school so I didn't have your car. I got in the passenger's seat as Nick got in the drivers. As soon as Nick starts the car, the radio turns on and  the best song starts playing. Falling Down by XXXTentacion and Lil Peep  (RIP X) I couldn't help but sing along.

Come, let's watch the rain as it's falling down

Sunlight on your skin when I'm not around
Shit don't feel the same when you're out of town
So come, let's watch the rain as it's falling down, yeah

Come, let's watch the rain as it's falling down 
Sunlight on your skin when I'm not around 
Shit don't feel the same when you're out of town 

So come, let's watch the rain as it's falling down

Rain keeps falling, tears keep falling
Darling, your love is like walking a bed of nails
And I just can't keep on fine

Come, let's watch the rain as it's falling down 

Sunlight on your skin when I'm not around 

Shit don't feel the same when you're out of town

So come, let's watch the rain as it's falling down

Darling, your love is like walking a bed of nails
And I just can't keep on fine

Come, let's watch the rain as it's falling down 

Sunlight on your skin when I'm not around 

Shit don't feel the same when you're out of town 
Come, let's watch the rain as it's falling down

"You like X?" Nick asked as we were around Tal's new house. 

"Yeah he's amazing" Nick pulled up into the drive way and I got out of his car. 

"Keys" he tossed the house keys, 

" Thanks." I opened the door quietly cause I was going to scare someone. I don't know who yet, but I'm going to scare them good. I saw Mike in the kitchen on Instagram so I crept up behind him. Then I grabbed his shoulders while I said 'boo' and he screamed. I fell on the floor from laughing as Tal ran down the stair.

 "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK (Y/N/N)?!?!?!" Mike yelled at me.

 "I don't know." Tal looked at both me and Mike pissed. 

"We're going to start filming in 5 minutes, so you guys" he pointed at me and Mike

" get along." he went back upstairs as Nick walked over to me and Mike. 

" Ok dad." Nick said as he reached us. That comment made all of us laugh.

 "ok we're going to start filming.'' Tal yelled from upstairs. I turned to Mike. 

" we good? "I asked as I put a fist-bump in the air.

 " were good" Mike fist-bumped me and smiles. 

______INTO THE VIDEO_____

"Ok, Nick, Would You Rather... Tell your crush your feelings or Kiss them." Tal read off his phone screen. Nick blushed.

 "Ummmm" I was sitting next to Nick on the free time couch minding my own business when all of a sudden Nick smashes his lips onto mine. I heard all the guys go 'ooo' or wolf-whistle and we break apart. 

"Love you." he said with a smile. 

"Love you too." I replied smiling back at him.