Return (Michael x Reader) Part 2

MAY CONTAIN: Cussing, Violence, Graphic Details (Not a Smut), And other

                                              ~~~~~PART 2~~~~~

(Y/N) POV

I woke up the next morning and went downstairs only to see that Adi was making breakfast.

 "Hey (Y/N/N)! Want some eggs?" Adi asked as you sat down and went on your phone checking Instagram. You looked up and nodded happily. Mike came down moments later with Anthony. 

"You should tell her." I heard Anthony say quietly to Mike, but not quiet enough.

 "Tell me what?" You said looking at them. 

"Well yesterday I saw this guy and he told me to back off his girl, then we kinda got in a fight." Mike told me looking down.

 "Does he have Darkish brown hair and grayish eyes?" Mike nodded not looking up from the floor. 

"Ugh, he's my ex, Elijah. He acted like he 'Owned' me and didn't let me do anything without him or his permission. It's was fucking stupid so I broke up with him." I told Mike. 

"woah Language kiddo." Anthony said jokingly, since he was actually older then you by 2 months.  

"Well good to know your not cheating." Mike said looking at me. I got up  from my seat and hugged him. 

"I would never," I told him, "I promise." He smiled. 

_____________O N E    W E E K    L A T E R_____________

(Y/N) POV

"Hey Babe!!! Lucas invited us to a party! Do you wanna come?" Mike excitedly said to me. 

"Sure!" Mike hugged me and went to text Lucas that I was going. 

 "Ok it starts at 7:00pm!" Mike told me. I took a quick 5 minute shower then blow-dried my hair. I then went to my closet and got a outfit ready, you know, nothing too casual and nothing too exotic. 

I looked at myself in my mirror and smiled

I looked at myself in my mirror and smiled. I grabbed some stuff I would need like money, my phone, charger, etc. I then looked at the time. 6:30. I head across the hall and knock on Mike's door. 

"Are you ready yet?" I asked

" Nope!" He said through the door. I headed downstairs and saw Nick and Adi sitting on the couch watching 'The Office'. I sat next to Nick and started watching while I was waiting for Mike. 

"Okay I'm ready." I heard Mike say as he headed down the stairs. We left and got to Lucas's house 10 minutes later. As Mike finds parking, we hear the music blaring outside the house.

 "How long 'till it gets shut down?" I asked Mike.

 "Bout 2-4 hours." Mike replied smiling like a goof. I rolled my eyes as we enter the house. 

"Hey Mike!! Hey (Y/N/N)!!!" 

"Lucas!!!!" Mike said as he ran up to Lucas. I started to walk towards the kitchen for a snack raid. All of a sudden this girl with a hoodie over her head walked towards me. 

"Hey can I show you something cool?" She asks me. 

"Sure." I replied. She led me behind the house. 

"What are you doin-" The girl cut me off with a hard punch across the face. She punched me once more in the face. I felt something trickle down my nose and felt it. blood. I was punched once more, but in the gut and I slumped against the wall. She jumped on top of me and continued punching me. 

"I told you to stay the fuck away." She said as she kept punching me.  

"How could he love you. Your weak, ugly, stupid." She said. You felt rage bubble up inside you and you punched her across the face, causing her to fall off you. You got up as Emma got up as well. (Emma is Mike's Ex) We kept punching each other until she then cut me with some random knife. The cut was in my fore-arm and was pretty big. I managed to get the knife out of her hand and throw it somewhere in the yard. We were at each other's throat until I heard Lucas scream. 

"Mike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I pushed Emma off of me and ran to the scream to see Mike with a black eye and bruises all around him. I ran to his side and saw Elijah being dragged away by the police. 

" Um... Officer, why exactly is he being arrested? " I asked. 

"He has physically hurt a child, Mike, and his ex. Plus he almost raped a sophomore." The officer replied. 

" well there's a girl named Emma here and she actually got in a fight with me, and hurt me with a knife. " Once I said knife, Mike got up and stood next to me, holding his stomach. 

"Last name?" The officer said. 

" Harris. " Mike said. 

"Is there any chance that it's that girl." He pointed over towards Lucas who grabbed her by the wrist. We looked at the officer and nodded.

 " well she happened to underage drink and forced others to as well. " The officer cuffed her as well and Elijah and Emma were both arrested.

___________T H E    N E X T    D A Y_________
I woke up next to a sleeping Mike. I gently got up letting him sleep and went downstairs and turned on the TV.

 "Elijah Wood and Emma Harris were arrested for various reasons including Physical Harm to two people known as (Y/N) (L/N) and Michael Rosillo." I switched the channel.

 " Wow we're on the news? " You heard Mike say as he woke up.

"Well the worst people in the world happened to Return." Mike shrugged it off and sat next to me as we watched 'Full House'. 

"I'm glad they're gone." Mike said putting his face in the crook of my neck. 

" Same. " I said setting my head on his.

That was quicker then I thought... Welp