Return (Michael X reader) Part 1

MAY CONTAIN:  Cussing, Violence, Abuse, Graphic Details (Not a Smut), And other

                                                               ~~~~~PART 1~~~~~

(Y/N's POV)

"Yah were at the Mall. We can meet you guys at the food court." I told Anthony over the phone. Me and Anthony were really good friends since 8th grade. I  hanged up and me and Mike continued to walk around. We were window shopping and I just saw some stuff I needed for my room. I just moved into the free time house and got this semi-big room. 

"Hey can I go get some stuff real quick?" I said pointing to the store.

 "Yeah, I'm going to go to the bathroom. How 'bout we meet at the food court?" Mike said. 

"Sure!'' I said. He walked away and I entered the store. I got the items and payed for them at the cash register. Right as I was going to exit, this girl told me to follow her. I didn't know her but she grabbed my hand and took by the bathroom. 

"What do you think your doing?!?" She randomly said to me. 

"What do you mean?" I said innocently. 

"Ugh, just, why are you hanging out with my boyfriend." She said to me. 

"Um, excuse me, you probably are talking to the wrong person" I told her getting irritated. 

"No, you've been with my guy, Michael!" She yelled at me. 

"Well, you obviously can't see with all that make-up on your face, but he's mine." I spat at her. She was really making me pissed right now. Then she did the most unexpecting thing, she slapped me across the face. As I was processing what just happened, she pushes me against the wall, which made me bang my head against it.

 "If I see you with my man again, you'll get it." She said. 

"He's not your goddamn man, dumbass!" I yelled at her. She kicked me in the stomach and she let go of me. I slumped to the floor in pain, holding my stomach. She then started to kick me and punch me all over the place. 

"(Y/N)!!" I heard somebody scream my name. I looked up and saw Mike grabbing the girl and taking her away. He helped me up and we sat at a table in the food court. Anthony and Tal were at the table too. 

"(Y/N)! What happened?" Anthony asked me as soon as I sat down. 

"This girl took me over by the bathroom and told me to stay away from Mike or else she'll do something to me." I said. 

"Ugh, this shit again! Her name's Emma and she was my ex. Apparently she still wants me but anytime I hanged out with another girl she would tell them to stay away from me. She even took me away when I was hanging out with Tal and Anth." Mike explained. 

"Oof, I hated her." Replied Tal and Anth. 

"Well she's a bitch." I said.

" Let's just go home ok?" Said Tal. We all just got our cars (Anthony and Tal in 1 while Reader and Mike in the other).  Tal and Anthony went to go get In-N-Out and got me and Mike some food. We went home and just chilled. I went up to my room with my stuff and finished decorating my room.

 I went up to my room with my stuff and finished decorating my room

Honestly I'm a kid at heart. Later Tal and Anth came back home with our food. We all ate and then went to bed. 

(Mike's POV)

This is point of view when they were at the mall

"Hey can I go get some stuff real quick?" (Y/N) Asked me. 

"Sure, I'm going to go to the bathroom real quick. How 'bout we meet at the food court?" I said. 

"Sure!" She replied happily. I went to the bathroom and did my business and while I was washing my hands, this guy starts talking to me. 

"Hey bro." He said.

 "Hey Man." I turned off the water and went to dry my hands.  Once I finished he pushes me. 

"What the f man?" I said at the random action.

 "Stay away from my girl, (Y/N)." He said to me. I pushed him back.

 "She's Not yours." I said simply. He then swung at me and punched me in the face.

 "Back off man!" I said.

 "Why don't you!!" He said to me. Whose dumbass is this. I thought. He kept punching at me and I returned the favor. I punched him across the face and pushed him into one of the stalls and ran out to see (Y/N) getting beat up by... Emma. I fought Emma off and me and (Y/N) went home. Tal and Anthony came back with some In-N-Out for me and (Y/N). Once she went to bed I talked to the guys. 

"So, earlier at the Mall, this guy got in a fight with me in the bathroom. He told me to back off his girl." I told them. 

"Maybe he's her ex, like yours came back." Tal said. 

"Well i don't know. I'll talk to her tomorrow. Night." I said and I went to my room. Today was pretty... eventful.

Im going to make part 2 over couple of weeks i have off from school so yea. If anyone has any requests then just comment  or message me.