🅽🅾🆃🅸🅲🅴🆂

I'll be writting about updates and other varous other stuff in this chapter, its like a news channel that I'll update when needed. Also its alot easier than making new chapters everytime I want to say something, so...

04-21-19
So I'm working on a new book📚, something short and nice either during the summer or for 🎃Halloween😺...buuuut u need help with 🔱Percy's look.
I can't decide between 'hooked little mermaid' or 'toxic bioluminescent mermaid' FX makeup by @mykie on her YouTube channel Glam & Gore.
So 💬comment💬 for toxic mermaid and ⭐️vote⭐️ for hooked mermaid

01-28-2019
I published a one-shot book called I'm a creep, please go a send it some love! I hope you guys like it! (P.s. it's Hetalia)

02-05-2019
• I am going to be honest with all of you all, I have not been writing/updating my books because I have no time. I've been telling you that I have been working on new chapters and that I'm going to update soon, but I can't. And you don't know how sorry I am to all of you who are patiently waiting for me to update, and then I tell you I am, but then I don't.
I have been busy with clubs and practices for color guard, Sunday school and competitions, that I hardly have enough time to write a chapter that I feel comfortable and confident about.
So I'm very, very, very sorry.