하나

[it's not that boys are more attractive than girls, it's just that they're hotter.]

park jimin

"jimin! wake up!" i groaned. i used part of the pillow to cover my ears. some people dislike school, most hate it. but i loathe it. like, i don't need more girls swooning over me. throughout my life, i've been told that i look attractive and i know that i looked even better after puberty. but being attractive could be a curse, people start to like you and they start complimenting you, giving you gifts, make themselves look better because of you... i hate it. so much. just as i was silently complaining in my head, a knock came to my door.

"dongsaeng, wake up! you're going to be late!" my stepbrother kim namjoon said. i sighed. my parents know that i can't 'no' to him, so of course, they'd tell him to tell me to wake up. so i got up and changed.

<at school>

immediately when i walked into school, girls start giggling and batting their horrible eyelashes. i shivered at the thought that they might give me presents since it's a week from my birthday.

"jimin!" my best friend kim seokjin grinned once he caught sight of me. the rest of the gang turned their heads around as well.

"hurry up. we're gonna be late." hoseok said as he grabbed my hand and dashed to the english classroom right after i grabbed my stuff. yoongi was already there and we sat next to him on either side. surprisingly, no one sat next to me. lucky me, i guess.

"goodmorning, class. we have a transfer student today. mr jeon, introduce yourself." mr chi said.

"hi, i'm jeon jungkook. i'm from busan and i'm 14." the boy said. everyone looked confused. all of us are about 15 or 16, so why would he be here?

"mr chi, why is he in our grade?" hoseok, who had enough guts, asked.

"the school arranged this, not me. no more questions! i would like to start my class, so, mr jeon, can you sit next to mr park?" mr chi instructed as i swore softly. he walked to the seat next to mine and he turned to me.

"you're park..." i turned to him and examined his features: big eyes, fluffy hair, cute face in general. i moved down my gaze and realized jungkook must workout a lot. damn, his muscles are just... damn.

"uh, jimin. park jimin." i replied. damn, i could be gay for him. i'm bisexual anyway, it doesn't hurt to be gay for a pretty boy.

"well, nice to meet you, jimin." he smiled, showing his bunny teeth.

huh, school might be interesting this year.

<lunch>

i walked out of the science lab as seokjin jumped on me.

"jimin! let's go eat lunch?" he said with me piggy-backing him. i laughed softly as i continued to walk to the canteen. i feel someone tapping my shoulder. i looked at the person and saw that damn handsome boy from english.

"hi. you're jimin...?" he asked. i nodded while seokjin went off me. jungkook saw him and showed him his bunny smile.

"hi, i'm jeon jungkook. i just got transferred here." jungkook held his hand out. seokjin shook his hand.

"i'm kim seokjin. you know jimin?" seokjin asked. jungkook nodded.

"i met him at english," jungkook replied.

"what do you want?" i asked coldly. i don't want my own feelings to swell up and take over the situation. jungkook backed away a bit.

"um, since i'm new, i, uh, wanna eat lunch with you guys..." jungkook looked down at his hands.

"um..." i said. ugh, this is so awkward. seokjin looked at us and smiled.

"sure. come on, let's go!" he grabbed both of our hands and ran to the canteen.

<afterschool>

so, apparently, jungkook and i have a lot in common. we're both from busan, we live close to each other, our parents both got remarried and he is quite popular as well.

but of course, i didn't tell him those.

keep it down, i told myself, don't let you freak him out.

most of my friends know that i'm gay, but never with them. yoongi and hoseok flirt openly but no one seems to care. seokjin's dating some dude who i can't remember his name. most of us are openly gay anyway. but jungkook... he doesn't seem gay more does he look comfortable around gay people. people make out in the hallways and we don't care if they're straight or bisexual or gay or lesbian. no one ever does except for the school bully. but he rarely appears in school anyway.

except for jungkook. we passed through a gay couple on our way to history today and jungkook quickly looked away. like, is he homophobic or something?

well, i hope not. such a waste for a pretty boy.