Prologue

*

**

"Krist.." I looked behind my back when I heard Tee's voice. He has this lonely demeanor while holding a brown envelope.

"I've.. I've found the perfect bearer." I was shocked when I heard what he said, I literally jumped out off of the chair when I heard his words. Because of too much excitement, I didn't even realize that I was crushing him with my bear hug.

"Shia!!! Really! O god!! Thank you!!" If it wasn't because of too much excitement you wouldn't see me jumping because of happiness. I stopped from what I was doing when I noticed the sadness in Tee's eyes. He looked at me before sighing.

"Tee.. Aren't you happy?! At last, we'll gonna achieve it! This is our dream! We've found a bearer.. Ai'Tee?! What's wrong?" The happiness that was shown to my face slowly got replaced by frown. He should be happy! This is our dream! At last, we've found our perfect bearer..

"Krist.. The case is.." Before he can finished his sentence, I immediately cut him off.

"What's wrong?! You said it your self, he is the perfect bearer. Is he.."

"No.. No.. Actually, he is perfect. He can bear it. His stamina, his body strength and his completely healthy. You see, he got, whatever we need. He is the perfect bearer, in deed. But the case is.. Krist.. Just.. Just read my report." He hands me the brown envelope. I arched my brow before getting the envelope in his hands. When I opened it.. The happiness I've felt earlier slowly been replaced with shock as I've looked at my photo on the left side of the report.

"Bain triail as naìonàn"

That was the title of the report. Every single details of my medical reports, history from the past 2 years was written on the first part. Neatly compiled with every small details that even, I, don't know. I've read every statistical data that has been written on the middle most part of the report. As I continued to read it, a synching feeling I have felt slowly hit my gut.. I am.. I will be the guinea pig that we'll use in my own experiment.. My own experiment.

"This is bullshit!!" I throw the compiled files off the floor before eyeing him. He closed his eyes before shrugging his head.

"We've been searching for years now through this club, Krist. And we've found nothing, Krist.. It was supposed to be me, okay! I wanted to have my own too.. In my case, for me and P'Tae. But my body's too weak dor it. I can't conceive! You know how weak my body is. And... And.. I tried it with you! I studied you, hoping to find a chance. Every single, small, and narrow details.. And.. It turns out that you, can do it. Without complications and the such. If.. If you don't want to do it then.. We could still find someone.. But. Just.. Just think twice, please. Just think about how long we've been waiting. Just think about it. We'll work this out, and we can pull it out if you really can't do it. Just, think. Think, Ai'Krist na.." He tapped my shoulder before walking straight to the door.

I looked at my self in the mirror and smile. I am the creator and their guinea pig at the same time. I won't die in the process. Those data's that Tee have given me shows that I can bare it on nine months due. Without any complications, mishaps. We can complete our experiment.. But..

It will cost me my own freedom..? Can I really do it?

As Tee made his way out the door..

"You're lucky na, Ai'Krist.. I wanted to have my own baby too, I want to conceive a baby for me and P'Tae. But I can't.. My body can't handle the pain.. The process.. You are lucky." That was the last words that I heard from Ai'Tee before he leave me alone, in that room wondering..

Am I really lucky?

*****

Yupp it's MPreg! Now, if you don't wanna read this shit better leave bijj!