Chapter 6

The cast from Singto's foot has been removed an hour ago. Godt personally removed it from him. He casually asked Singto questions as if nothing had happened between them from their last meeting. Whenever Singto attempt to question him about Krist whereabouts he would simply divert their topics in to another one, avoiding his questions. And now, Singto don't know what to do. The things that Krist did to him was permanently tattooed on his mind. He is being hunted by the memory of that temptress on top of him. Every single night he would dream about the younger man's naked body on top of him, thrusting and riding him away from his sanity. Making him drove on craziness the morning he woke up. And every time he would think about the younger man silky white skin, feverish hot body, dreamy eyes and flushed cheek, he would practically turned hard on. Damn! What did that little peanut do to him?! He is driving him nuts! Damn it!

A knock outside the door interrupt him from his thoughts making him drift in to reality once again.

"Come on in." He said thinking it was one of his comrades who knew about his incident or his brother who is practically annoying him everyday by visiting him. Instead it was the least expected who came. Instead of his annoying brother or his man in police officer comrades nor a friend of his, a beautiful man who is wearing a white button down shirt and a jeans with a pair white sneakers walks in on the hospital door. He looks amazingly hot while biting his lower lip while staring at him. It was a moment of silence between the two of them. Singto, who is on the state of shocked, managed to hid his true feeling with a cold stare that made the younger man back up for a second.

The younger man is surely scared just by seeing his sarhento. It's been two weeks since he last saw him, and he is missing him so much. That's why he tried his luck to go out and went to the hospital to check his sarhento's condition. This past few weeks was a hell for the younger man. He made himself went rotten on his room, sometimes he would go out to the lab but... It feels so damn wrong to step outside his lab room after what he did with Knott, that's the first reason. He felt guilty even though he did not do anything wrong, he was feeling guilty about his sarhento, when in reality, he shouldn't because sarhento and him don't have a thing. Just because he dry humped him and leaved him with a blue balls doesn't mean they are a thing. He was just wrapped up on his own bubble of illusions and imagination. And don't forget the reason why he vent out his anger towards Knott, the old man who practically turned his life a living hell was back. He is afraid. Afraid that someone might discovered their illegal lab under Club entice. He was afraid that the old man would discover the secret laboratory and used it to make him more miserable that's why the club was closed for a week for their own safety. Not even Godt knows about the existence of that lab. Just the club crew and the hosts.

But at the end they are all thankful that the old man didn't stay long, it seems like he got a more important things to do in Quebec that's why after a week of staying he went back to Canada. And Krist grabbed those opportunity to go out from his den and went to the hospital. Things that he can't do for the past days because the old man strictly prohibited Krist from stepping a foot away from the hospital terrain.

"Hi.." He said unsurely. He doesn't know why but he felt weird going in in his sarhento's room. He can feel himself doubting to go on on his plan but because he misses his sarhento so much he shrugged those feeling off. But now, seeing the man in front of him made him wanna run and locked himself up again. Why is his sarhento emitting a freakin' black aura?! His eyes are giving him feels, he can feel his hands trembling without any reason. He can feel a pit on his guts that made him want to vomit. This looks was just like the one he gave Krist on the club the first time he pestered him. This looks that made him aroused but at the same time made him scared like a cat.

He jumped out because of surprised when his sarhento moved out the bed and made his way towards him. His sharp gazed was focus on Krist making him want to run away, away from him. He is scared, okay? He don't want this kind of aura around his sarhento. He wanted the sarhento he witnessed last time. He wanted that 'spacing-out' looking sarhento. He was kinda scared of his sarhento right now. When Singto was a step away from Krist, he absentmindedly took a step backward that made the older man smirked.