Chapter 4

Copter stared at Kimmon, memorising his every move. He heaves a sigh before jotting down Krist's meal for today. He once again looked at his Phîi, he is on the phone while laughing. It seems like he was talking to his girlfriend Moowan. A pang of pain was flits on his heart before he shrugged it off.

He knew it all along, Kimmon and him won't ever be happen. Kimmon is straight as a line. They are like two parallel lines that will never ever be intercept.

"Why don't you just tell him how you feel?" Krist interrupted his thoughts. Copter disbelievingly look at Krist. Krist just gave the latter a wide smile.

"It's not easier said than done, Ai'Kit." He heaved a handful sighed while looking at the vanishing figure of his Phîi Kim.

"You know he is not that straight, right? He is practically sleeping with one of my host. C'mon, you could stood a chance, ai'Copter." Krist mentioned, giving Copter hope. Well it's true, Kimmon is not that straight. Maybe twice or thrice in a month he would practically sleep around with one or two hosts. He was once participated in an orgy with the hosts. He is just as wild as Krist but always denying being a bi.

He always said that he just wants to have some fun, to fed up his boredom but Krist knows he didn't. Straight his face.

"He's just bored."

"Yeah.. Bored my face." Krist mocked. He stood up, he patted Copter's back.

"Please na Ai'Krist.. Stop giving me hope na.." Sadness was crept all over his face. His eyes are expressing a thousand pain that seems like it would last a lifetime. Krist heaves a sigh before nodding.

"Khrup.. Anyway, I needed to go. I just drop by and.. I won't be staying for too long, just send me the files and.. Yeah, I needed to go. Bye ai'Copter." Krist smiled towards his friend showing his full dimple on his right cheek. And so did Copter. He slowly take his leave as he walk out the cameo door of the lab.

You could notice the changes between Krist's attitude from the past days compare today, now that Singto's awake it seems like Krist became jolly once again.. Just like the first time He told everyone in the lab 'that' he wanted the 'Mr. Sarhento' to be the sperm donor for this experiment. Oh how Copter reminisced Krist's giggling face while saying this to them. Yeah. He told everybody that he won't do that experiment if it's not Mr. Sarhento's semen. Damn! Copter remembered how his cheek flushed when Krist bluntly told everyone that. He was so happy now to the extent that he meddled my business with P'Kim, Copter thought.

"He's happy." Bass said. Cipter nodded, agreeing to what the younger man had just said.

"Well, 'His' sarhento's awake." Bas's smirked, shaking his head side by side amused by the sudden changes of his P'Krist.

"You think his.." He halted his mouth, doubting his owm thinking.. Even his irrational thoughts won't agree to any of his thoughts right now. But actions are louder than voice. And Krist was practically acting weirder since he met Singto at the club.

"Yeah.. I think so too." Bas
s agreed.

***

"Good morning doc!" Prae jolly voice rang on Krist's ear the moment he walks in the hallways of the nurse station. Krist nodded acknowledging the nurse. He can heard a light squirm coming from other nurses on the station.

"Pathetic." Krist mumble to himself.

Not all the staff from the hospital knows him, he's not a regular worker on the hospital, he would just go there to lend his magnificent hands on his brother if he's lacking on his personnel. They only knew him as the cold-hearted brother of their Chief executive officer.