Chapter 1

"Hi sarhento." Singto quickly lowered his hold of the glass of wine he's holding when he heard the pestering voice again. The very first time he entered the pub he was in, the man in front of him had always been a trouble for him. Surely, before he hasn't paying attention to him, but now he's on his limit. He send daggers towards the man in front of him. With those porcelain white skin he possessed every girl would envy him. He's a bit tall, around 5,8 feet tall? He has this sharp nose. Plump and pinkish lips. Bushy eyebrow and long thick eyelashes above all, he hates to admit it but the guy in front of him had the most alluring and beautiful eyes he had ever seen. Olive-shaped with a dark raven black eye color.

Oon. That's what his colleagues called him. At one look you can tell that he's a gay.

Singto arched his brow while staring intently at the man in front of him. He is seriously observing his every move.

"Hmmm... Are you blinded by my beauty P'?" He asked while blinking his eyelashes towards the man he called sarhento. Singto smiled, the kind of smile that could make your underwear drop. Oon literally get ahold of his underwear when the man in front of him smiled, he's afraid it might drop from the floor because of the smile of the man he's adoring. This is the very first time Singto smiled at him from the two weeks he'd been staying visiting rather in the pub. If it's not a blank face, Singto always had this scary cold aura he'd been posting since day one. Don't forget how sharp and cold his gazed is. Cold and composed. With dark menacing aura. Its seems like he had this wall that's caging his true self away from this reality called life. And the Tan skin of his that made him more manly. He screams much authority and an aura of viciousness. His looks and his jobs are complementing with each other. A cold hot police officer.

"Beauty? I cant see it in here, sorry." Singto smirked towards the man when he uttered those words to him. Not just a simple smirked but an insulting smirk.

"Try to turn around. I might see the beauty you've been talking to." Singto insulted him. He's tired and he doesn't want to deal with this guy anymore. Good thing the music inside the pub was loud enough to hide their conversation and not be heard by others.

He shrugged his shoulder.. "Beauty? Ts. You're delusional." The humiliation he's receiving is making his confidence level drop to a Zero from a hundred percent. Never in his life someone actually insulted his looks. They've been showering him of compliments because of his beautiful face. He glared at Singto before walking away making Singto smirked out of triumph.

"It seems like you're beauty had been tarnished, Oon." With a smirked, Fiat uttered those words with exaggeration. Fiat is one of the members of the VIP lodge.

"You think it's funny, Ai'Nong?" He annoyingly asked the latter while glaring at him.

"Easy.. I'm not the foe here." Fiat raised his hands while mumbling those words. After which he turn his heels before entering the 'staff room'. Onn fished his phone on his pocket with an evil smirked written on his lips.

"Next time.. Just.. Don't tease me na.. Nong'Fiat.. I might pull your membership if I want to."

After sending his text, a smirk of triumph was written on his face. He drinks on his white wine while staring at 'his' sarhento. Well, he self proclaimed that Sargent Ruangroj is his and he'll make sure that he can get him.. One way or another.

"Phîi ." He called the manager of the pub while biting his lip.

"Yes, Oon?" P'Jane asked while smiling towards the young beautiful man.