Chapter 3

"Godt!"

"Bass!! Just shut up na!" Bass frowned. Did he just shut him up? Damn this man in front of him. Bas crumpled and pull his hair out of frustration before taking a steps and walk around Godt's office. He bit his nails, indicating that he is stress at the moment.

"I am practically begging you, arsehole!!" He annoyingly pointed his index finger to Godt. Godt is so fuckin' stubborn! He needed Krist and this God in front of him, literally God, because well it's his name anyway, is a huge pain in the ass on what they are doing.

He is always keep on calling Krist to come to their hospital, exposing Krist to a stressful day making him tired which they are avoiding for the preparation of his Operation next month.

"It's his choice!" Godt yell at the short man in front of him. He snort, this man is getting in to his nerves.. he swear to god if this Bas won't shut up he'll cursed him to hell. But deep inside he knows he can't. Well, it may sounds odd but this guy who is practically spitting fire in front of him is his ex boyfriend. And up until now, even if he denied it, he knows it that he still love him.

"Nong'Bass, I don't have a choice. He wanted to treat his patient himself. He even warned us to not meddle with his patient." His voice was much calmer this time. His tired of arguing with the latter and all he wanted to do right now is talk, just talk without yelling at each other. He stand up from his swivel chair before approaching Bas.

"Don't come near me!" Bass warned but Godt didn't listen to him. He seat in front of him, he tried to hold the younger man's hand but Bass avoided the latters attempts.

"Didn't you understand what I just said?! I told you to do not come near me!" Bas unconsciously pouted his lips that Godt's find it amusing.

"What's funny asshole!?" Bas asked, still feeling annoyed. Godt shook his head, he is suppressing his smiles, but he failed. He let out a raspy chuckle that Bass' found as sexy.

"You are so cute nong.. You haven't change at all. You still nags a lot." Bass rolled his eyes.

"Funny Godt." He said sarcastically. Godt, once again, chuckles.

"Where's the Phîi? Forgot how to respect your senior na nong'Bas?"

"You don't deserve my respect Godt." Bas abruptly stands from his chair before walking towards the exit.

"Aow." Godt murmurs.

"And by the way 'Phîi' tell Krist to rest. He needed it." He reminds him before fully exiting the office. It's suffocating to be inside a closed doors with that monster! Bass thought to himself. He walks gracefully on the hospital's hallway earning a lot of stares from the nurses, male or female and patients.

Godt heaved a sigh before staring at the door which Bas took to take his leave. The reason why they broke up is because of the younger man's attitude. Five years. Godt endure Bas attitude for five years before he asked for a break that caused them of what they are now. Worst than a strangers.

He heard a knock from the door, he asked who ever is it to just come in. It was his secretary informing him about the police officer condition.

"He's awake." He quickly stand up from his seat the moment he heard what his secretary just said. He put his lab gown on before going in to the police officer's room to personally meet the patient who stole his little brother's attention.

**

"Everything is normal, doc." Nurse Preng said, one of the nurses that were assigned to monitor Singto's condition from the past days. Krist scan Singto's chart before nodding his head and handing it yo the nurse while murmuring his thank yous.