Chapter 10

"P'Singto.." He moaned underneath his P'. He was panting so hard while feeling his sarhento's every touch on his body. He can feel the tongue of his sarhento, making it's way to his skin. He gripped the headboard where his hands where tied with a cable at the bed where Singto placed him. He arched his back once Singto sucked his hardened member.

"Ah.. P'Sing.." He closed his eyes while feeling the hot and tightness of his Phîi's mouth. His toes curled up because of the pleasure he is feeling right now. He can still vividly remembered how he ran away from him earlier. It was his reflexes as a prey to survived towards the hunger of a predator. But now, look at how his mouth gape, how he suppressed his moan, on how his eyes closed because of the unworldly pleasure he is feeling.

"Please.." Krist whispered. Grasping the cable with his hand. But even Singto wasn't sure if he meant "Please stop what you're doing" or "Please, do whatever you want to do to me." Singto lightly crooked his forefinger underneath, lightly touching the super sensitive area just below Krist's scrotum. Making a beckoning gesture, Singto tickled Krist's perineum, and slid his finger farther down, until he found Krist asshole. He teasingly fondle the latter's hole while sucking his cock. Krist bit his lower lip while waggling at the cable on his hands. He wanted to get a grip of his sarhento, he wanted to touch him but the cable is making it so hard for him to do that. And then he gasped an air. He can feel it.. He is about to cum.

".. Phîi'...! Ah...! Singto.." And he came.. He became groggy because of the earth shattering released. Singto looked at Krist with a smirk.

"See? See how I can make this body of yours experienced the heaven? Hmm.. Now answer me. Where did you go from the past two months?" But Krist was no where near sane now. He was so lost at the unworldly feeling the latter made him feel. He just want to get fuck by his sarhento.

"Please P'Singto.. I want you.. I want you.." He chanted. Krist almost cried because of anticipation. He wanted his Sarhento. Oh sarhento! He can't get enough of his sarhento. He can't even properly hear what is his sarhento's saying. He wanted him. All of him. He wanted to feel his sarhento's long and hard cock inside his tight hole. He wanted to feel his skin on his.

Singto clicked his tongue. The latter was so lost to the feeling that made Singto back up at his plan to ask Krist. He is so curious. He wanted to ask him right away.. He wanted to ask where the heck did he go this past few months. And what happened to this scar on his chest.

'What happened Krist?'

He wanted to asked him that. But seeing his current state, I don't think I can talk to him properly.

'Laters..'

He thought to himself before kissing the younger man. He seek for an entrance, and the latter's didn't disappointed him he quickly open his mouth and introduced to the older man his tongue. Singto lightly choked him before licking the every corners of Krist mouth. Krist lightly whimpered because of the pleasure. He bit the latter's tongue before sucking it making Singto cried for pleasure. The naked man underneath him slowly grind making their cock collide but because Singto is still fully dressed this makes it unbearable for him. He wanted to feel Krist, he quickly unbuttoned his shirt, sharing his body heat with the younger man. Krist moaned. Singto quickly got up and he started to undo his pants in front of the horny bunny on his bed. The younger man's lip parted because of the hot stripped tease Singto's doing. He wanted to run his tongue on the latter's body. Oh god! I want him. Krist gasped. Seeing the hard member of the older man in front of him is making his ego boost. He is hard.. He's hard because of me.. Krist thought.

Singto slowly walked in front of the cabinets in his room. He opened it. He got a bottle of lube and a box of condom before walking towards the younger man on his bed again. Krist repeatedly shook his head no.