Chapter 8

It's been a good two months since Godt saw his brother. Bas told him that Krist were in Boston right now, in his old school, helping his old professor. He can't believe that ungrateful child, it's been two months and he didn't even heard a thing about him. And it's been two months already since Singto started bugging Godt about his brother's whereabouts. He, himself, didn't even know where the heck is his brother is. He didn't even gave him a freakin' call when he left. He himself can't believe that Krist left without even telling it to his brother, but he knows it too well that Bas wasn't lying. He continue visiting his brother's condo, he's been practically staying in his brother's club but not even a single shadow of his brother was seen. Jane was always the one who entertains him on the club until he got tired and leave to go home. He knows it too well that Krist won't just leave his club just like that. The club was his den and comfort zone, Krist won't even leave the club's terrain if Godt won't call him to help him on the hospital.

"I told you, Mr. Ruangroj! He's in Boston! I don't even know if he'll dead or alive because even I, don't know if where the heck in Boston he is." Why can't this police officer can't understand what he was saying? The truth is, he was irritated on how he repeatedly annoy the hell out of him every single day. Singto just sighed before exiting Godt's office. Godt only scoffed. Is he that head over hills with my brother?! He annoyingly asked himself.

Singto kicked the tire of his car! Damn! It's been two months and up until now he doesn't have any news on that man. It's been awhile since he last saw the man, no one ever told him where exactly he is. They would only say he is in Boston. But they won't say where exactly is he in Boston. And please, stop bullshiting him. He knew Krist wasn't in Boston because he asked one of his friends in the embassy. There is no freakin' Krist Perawat Sangpotirat left the country from the past two months.

"Where are you?" He thought to himself.

Is he hiding from Singto? If indeed he did, the biggest question would be why would he? A lot of what if's crossed in Singto's mind. He shrugged them off before getting on his car. He brought the car in life and drift to where the pub is. If he didn't find Krist there, then this whole situation will be fuck up! He glared at the roads. Damnit!
***

The first thing that Singto noticed when he parked the car was the blasting music inside the club. The club was full of people when in fact it was only the start of the week, it's freaking monday and raining. It was the two things that Singto hated the most

He ran towards the entrance not minding how the rain soaked him. He needed to look for Jane and asked him about Krist. But the next thing that happened inside made Singto halted.

In the stage where everybody's eyes where glued was a man sitting on a chair while singing. He is wearing a short shorts with a coat that perfectly hugs his body. (a!n: I've inserted a photo on gallery for imaginary purpose. Just imagine it as black color, perfectly hugs krist body. And by the way.. I so love that picture, he looks innocent in there😂)

It was an all black outfit, the innocent look on his face only made him look more alluring on the eyes of the audience. The silky, porcelain white skin made him glow on the luminous light of the club. He is holding a microphone while singing a song.

"Can't keep my hands to myself. No matter how hard I'm tryin' to. I want you all to myself. Your metaphorical gin and juice