Chapter 2

"Damn! That operation was exhausting!" Krist rolled his eyes heavenward because of Godt's continues nagging about the tiring operation they just finished awhile ago. Aside from being a scientist, Krist is also a registered surgeon. Whenever he has time, he always have anyways, he help Godt in the hospital doing stuffs. Sometimes when Godt is not around, he help him managed the hospital which Godt owned.

"Tss, I don't know P'Godt. You always do this shit, you have people to do this stuff for you, you should have just stayed at the top floor doing paperworks! And let's not forget how you always asked for favour and help from me.. can't you hire more people?! I have things to do too, y'know?" Krist start to yell at him while washing his hands on the sink. He was mad at him right now but he can't nag while ago because they are in the middle of a surgery. But now? Come on! He have time to nag all day long.

"Ai'nong.. You always have the time to lend me your hands. Come on.. just work for me na, instead of wasting your career on running your club." And there he goes again. Talking nonsensical things.. his true intentions were showing off now.

"We've talked about this Godt." Krist finished the conversation throwing him the bloodied surgical gloves he had used. Krist is still pissed off. He deserve it.

"Nong'Krist!!" Godt was annoyed, his face was crumpled while removing the gloves off of his face.

Still wearing his lab coat, Krist walk out the hospital. Annoyed, his face was expressing an annoyance making the nurses and doctors avoid were he was walking. Good thing he finished washing his whole body on tge sterile area awhile ago, he doesn't want to reeked an unpleasant smell on the hospital's hallways. He was planning to go straight to the club but he halted his steps when he saw the ambulance parked just in front of the emergency room. They are all in havoc, nurses and doctors who are in there were surrounding the stretcher.

He tiptoed while trying to peek at the patient lying on that stretcher. He walked just a little to look at it. He's curious about the situation in there. When he saw the tore shirt of the patient his eyes widened because of shock. No.. it can't be!!

"Oh god! No! Not my sarhento!" He quickly run towards the crowded entrance of the emergency hall. He was shocked to see his sarhento lying unconscious on the stretcher.

"Fuck!" He swear loudly when he came face to face with his sarhento. He helped the nurses and doctors to push the stretcher towards the emergency room.

"Nong'Fray?! What happened?!" He asked at one of the attending nurse. Fray is one of the prettiest nurse in the hospital, but today's shift makes her looks so messy.

"A 26 year old man, still we don't know who he is. We saw him in a motorcycle accident just a block around the hospital, which he fallen down on his own. When he was rescued, he was already unconscious. Vital sign is good, but he has a fast pace of heartbeat. When we started the assessment, his pulse suddenly stopped. EKG is PEA (Electrocardiography is Pulseless Electrical Activity.) He had two cycle pump of pulse to return." She explained. Dammit! Cardiac arrest?! Seriously?!

"Fuck! What would be the cause?!" Krist was agitated knowing the latter man condition. He was reading the chart one of the nurse's gave him.

"I think it's because of blood loss.. But there is no external bleeding, only broken right leg bone. The pelvis looks fine, also the lungs. There's probably an abdominal bleeding. I'm about to do the ultrasound." He nodded before closing the charts.

"Good. Do it. Don't forget to prepare the blood quickly. Don't forget to monitor the EKG too. Get a nong extern to prepare the surgery room." The nurses who's still in daze, well who wouldn't be, a handsome doctor was talking to him commanding her to do things. Dr. Krist is so handsome he thought before nodding.