Chapter 3: Stuck

"So wait, you are telling me that there's a murder on this very island?" Lucina exclaimed in fear. Everyone was gathered into Robin's room, talking about the recent crime.

"I'm not taking any chances guys. We're leaving tomorrow!" Ike stated.

"Ike has a point, if none of us wanna get killed, we gotta leave," Marth said.

Peach frowned. She needed all of them in one place, and if they all left, her plans wouldn't succeed, and she wouldn't be able to pass on the pain of loss.

You don't want them to leave, do you? Well if you don't, tell them something, make them feel guilty...

Peach smiled at the advice, "Well, we wouldn't want to leave when we know more Piantas are going to be killed."

"Well shit when you say it like that..." Ike said, putting a finger to his chin.

"We have to leave. I'm sure the local authorities will take care of this," Marth protested, "we're leaving tomorrow morning, so I hope your bags are packed because I for one do not want to die."

"He's right, I'm sure the police here are highly trained," Samus stated.

Make the authorities look bad, wether it's true or false information.

"No Samus, they are terrible! Last time I was here, they arrested Mario, and he was innocent," Peach said, "I think it's best if we stay together and investigate."

"But... what if we die?" Pit shuddered.

"We won't if we're careful," Palutena said, trying to comfort the angel.

"Ok so let's put this into a vote, who ever wants to stay, raise their hands," Zelda said. She, along with Peach, Ike, Robin and Palutena raised their hands.

"So what about the rest of you," She asked the ones who refused to put their hands up. They shook their heads.

"I'm not about to get murdered by some crazy psychopath! I still need to find a hot chick to hook up with!" Roy exclaimed. Everyone groaned.

"Roy, stop trying to turn every conversation into a sexual one," Samus scolded, "this is serious and we don't wanna go off point."

"Samus is right," Ike said, putting his arm around her.

"Always agreeing with your girlfriend huh?" Roy said in a childish tone, crossing his arms, "what happened to bros before hoes?"

"Excuse me?!" Samus exclaimed.

"What? You girls have sisters before misters, so why can't us guys have one?"

"Look, we are going off topic again!" Samus glared at Roy. He huffed and uncrossed his arms.

"So, back to the point, why won't you guys stay with us and investigate?" Robin asked.

"As Roy said earlier, we don't wanna get murdered by some psychopath," Link said.

"How do you know you'll get murdered?" Palutena asked.

"You know what? We will leave tomorrow, and you guys can risk it and stay," Roy suggested.

"That sounds like a good idea," Pit nodded.

Link, worrying for Zelda, and being horny as he is, wants to convince her to leave with him, "Zelda baby, are you sure you wanna stay? It's risky and I don't wanna lose you," he pouted.

"Link I'm sorry, but I want to prevent more murders from happening," Zelda rejected.

"You know guys, Let's call it a night, I'm sleepy," Lucina yawned. Everyone else agreed and the girls stood up.